War Room Pandemic - Episode 1358 (10/23/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
Incomprehensible what these other Anglo-Saxon countries have sunk to regarding the C19 thing.
More incomprehensible are the American Citizens who have gone along with the 'official line' during the almost two years of an over blown cold / flu like virus.

Where are the studies on the types of people more prone to be affected by the C19 bug ?
Nowhere, because it will show a greater truth to the farce of this manufactured "pandemic" aka the Damn Panic.

The devil to further efforts to combat this normal-like C19 in the way it has been.
No to everything the federal government says because the lies are so fantastically absurd they invoke tremendous laughter if they were not so insanely dangerous to the People of the USA.

Last edited:

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
who knows whats really going on. until recentley i had no clue what secret societys were but now ido and they have a secret handshake. i bet you guys didnt know sean hannity was one, he gave a secret handshake to trump.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat