War Room Pandemic - Episode 1361 (10/25/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

J_L_Reed

Oct 25, 2021
As for the Schlapps..... I hate watching people, that should be leaders in our movement to AMERICA FIRST, squirm as they try to placate the media (and others) thinking it will make them money or some other gain. A complete loss of credibility and respect followed directly by me ignoring them and no longer supporting them or their organizations monetarily.

OverTheTarget

Mar 18, 2021
Is that Raheem?! I guess those who said he was never gonna return were mistaken. The give and take between SKB and Raheem seems more even, am I right?

It’s great to see him back!

🙏🏼🙂👍🏼🇺🇸

Reactions: grammagail82

seeker8955

Sep 8, 2021
if it weren't for the takeover of Virginia by the Central Government workers, this state would have never turned communist.

2life

Aug 29, 2021
Is that Raheem?! I guess those who said he was never gonna return were mistaken. The give and take between SKB and Raheem seems more even, am I right?

It’s great to see him back!

🙏🏼🙂👍🏼🇺🇸
Agree good to see Raheem back on- he provides an important perspective
Loved the Bible Babes also! Awesome !
We also pray for our country and God is transforming our attitudes to feel an unexpected compassion for the angry Pro death Leftists because they are headed for hell- and that is not meant lightly-it is what God tells us about those who are not redeemed as evidenced by their fruit.
It makes us more passionate to engage publicly as we fight for our kids and grandkids but also that some on the side of evil may be turned as well-most won’t be we know that and they are enemies of our God but remaining aware of their end sobers is from becoming just another angry mob.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat