War Room Pandemic - Episode 1364 (10/26/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
Bluanon ...........
The beauty of the American Mind and the English Language - working together to promote Truth through words

Tim Fox

Jan 20, 2021
Texas
Steve - Will the new voting system in Virginia prevent hacking and stealing the election like was done in 2020? If voting machines like Dominion are use, is Mike Lindell or someone else going to have Cyber Experts monitor the Virginia election and if there is signs of vote stealing that they will record the "Packet Captures" to prove, if necessary, that the election was stolen?

Reactions: Jean Clink

Tim Fox

Jan 20, 2021
Texas
The Covid jabs is going to turn out to kill more people via Cancer and other diseases that will far exceed Covid deaths. If you don't believe me, read Dr. Judy Mikovit's books with the recent being about the Plague published in 2020 and the 2021 book that just came out that is about Ending the Plague. You can soon watch a video of Brannon Howse's interview of Dr. Judy today on Frankspeech.com.

DGT86

Mar 7, 2021
2 Iranian backed terrorist organizations are now holding hostage the most important trade routes in the world: The Straights of Hormuz and the Bab El Mandeb Straights. This is all thanks to $1.7 billion dollars given to Iran from the Obama administration and A29 super tucanos given to the Taliban from Biden. This is the REAL reason why everything is so scarce and expensive all of a sudden.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING STEPHEN. Good evening War Room. I caught the beginning of the 2nd hour this AM with MTG but had to leave so I'm back to watch the rest of this hour. (That cold sounds like it's in your chest.)

I am enjoying Marjorie Taylor Greene again as she speaks what we all are thinking. She's a fireball and we need more like her but it looks like we're getting some with the parents standing up for their children. The main stream media is telling horrible things about our conservative leaders like Steve and Marjorie and it does concern me greatly. Don't want some dangerous wacko believing the lies. Thank you for mentioning it Marjorie as it's been heavy on my mind.

Thank you Oscar for being blatantly honest about what's happening at our Southern border. It is a invasion and the military should be defending our borders, defending our country as they took a oath to do. AND all of you deplorables CALL and GET FAUCI FIRED! MTG works for us, let's do some work for her....

Thank you Mark. Agree with you and Steve that all votes must have chain of custody. Your new system has promise.

Always like to hear from Natalie. It's so much easier to tell the truth but they can't do that and expose themselves, so Natalie is doing it for them! She's done a superior job of investigating this situation and she's right about criminal charges. Thank you Natalie!

THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Oscar Ramirez, Mark Finchem, and Natalie Winters. A truly productive hour full of good information that we should know.
Thank you Stephen for persisting in educating the people even when you're under the weather. Thank you for your knowledge, your brain, and your honey bear attitude. You truly shine! PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF, I will keep you close to my heart and in my prayers, may our Heavenly Father wrap his arms around you, keep you save, guide you, and bless you always in all ways...

Reactions: Jean Clink

Jean Clink

Jan 29, 2021
The Covid jabs is going to turn out to kill more people via Cancer and other diseases that will far exceed Covid deaths. If you don't believe me, read Dr. Judy Mikovit's books with the recent being about the Plague published in 2020 and the 2021 book that just came out that is about Ending the Plague. You can soon watch a video of Brannon Howse's interview of Dr. Judy today on Frankspeech.com.
My family are all jabbed. All I can do is pray and encourage them to take Quercetin, D, Zinc and C and the others. Get the news out about what people can do to build their immune systems. Many are saying that people are going to be dropping dead all over the place but we can't give ourselves to those thoughts.

Reactions: Casey

Jean Clink

Jan 29, 2021
GOOD EVENING STEPHEN. Good evening War Room. I caught the beginning of the 2nd hour this AM with MTG but had to leave so I'm back to watch the rest of this hour. (That cold sounds like it's in your chest.)

I am enjoying Marjorie Taylor Greene again as she speaks what we all are thinking. She's a fireball and we need more like her but it looks like we're getting some with the parents standing up for their children. The main stream media is telling horrible things about our conservative leaders like Steve and Marjorie and it does concern me greatly. Don't want some dangerous wacko believing the lies. Thank you for mentioning it Marjorie as it's been heavy on my mind.

Thank you Oscar for being blatantly honest about what's happening at our Southern border. It is a invasion and the military should be defending our borders, defending our country as they took a oath to do. AND all of you deplorables CALL and GET FAUCI FIRED! MTG works for us, let's do some work for her....

Thank you Mark. Agree with you and Steve that all votes must have chain of custody. Your new system has promise.

Always like to hear from Natalie. It's so much easier to tell the truth but they can't do that and expose themselves, so Natalie is doing it for them! She's done a superior job of investigating this situation and she's right about criminal charges. Thank you Natalie!

THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Oscar Ramirez, Mark Finchem, and Natalie Winters. A truly productive hour full of good information that we should know.
Thank you Stephen for persisting in educating the people even when you're under the weather. Thank you for your knowledge, your brain, and your honey bear attitude. You truly shine! PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF, I will keep you close to my heart and in my prayers, may our Heavenly Father wrap his arms around you, keep you save, guide you, and bless you always in all ways...
Thank you again, for expressing so beautifully what is on so many of our hearts.

Reactions: Casey

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
My family are all jabbed. All I can do is pray and encourage them to take Quercetin, D, Zinc and C and the others. Get the news out about what people can do to build their immune systems. Many are saying that people are going to be dropping dead all over the place but we can't give ourselves to those thoughts.
You are right. It does no good to worry. Do the best we can with supporting our immune system and think positive. Happy people do not get sick as often.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat