War Room Pandemic - Episode 1446 (11/29/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Tim Fox

Jan 20, 2021
Texas
I took vaccine 3 days prior to finding out the potential side effects; however, I did NOT get the booster scheduled for 6 months after the 2nd jab. I then got Covid 7 months after the 2nd jab. I was only offered early treatment with Monoclonal Antibodies (MA) by Texas MedClinic since they would not recommend Ivermectin of Hydroxycholoroquine. I researched MA and found out that 20% of people getting MA had mild to severe allergic reactions including anaphylaxis. I researched Ivermectin that disclosed severe allergic reactions were RARE! I decided to go with Ivermectin because I did not want to risk anaphylaxis, since I have had severe allergenic reactions to sodium nitrates/nitrites and got treatment just before my throat closed off! Since my doctor and Texas MedClinic would only recommend MA, this put a lot of unnecessary stress on me. I prayed to the Lord and felt I received the message to take Ivermectin and not worry about it.

I got lucky that a friend has not gotten the Vaccine jabs so he found a source to get an Ivermectin prescription. I followed his advice and went on pushhealth.com, had a consultation, and then the script was sent to the pharmacy and I picked it up 4 hours later. I was able to start Ivermectin about 2 days after symptoms started and it worked. I never developed a fever and only lost sense of taste and smell that is coming back, and I am fine 10 days after symptoms began. I agree with Dr. Robert Malone and Peter Navarro that Therapeutics work.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat