War Room Pandemic - Episode 1450 (11/30/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM. Good evening, Stephen. Need to catch this second hour of your morning show.

These news people (I say that loosely) talk like Steve Bannon and we MAGA people don't have a right to take positions in government. What happened to anyone who qualifies can work in government positions and run for office. We've always had a system with more than one party.

I'm finding Kurt Olsen really interesting. I know how hard Mike Lindell has worked towards getting some kind of ruling from the SCOTUS on the fraud in the 2020 election. I like Mr. Olsen's attitude about getting to the bottom of the 2020 election. Thankyou Kurt! And thankyou Carolina Serrano for wanting to represent the people and the policies that Trump has put forward. She sounds like a strong lady. And thank you Todd for keeping us updated. It infuriates me that the UN is interfering with our borders and our rights as American citizens! Immigration is a major issue for this country. As far as COVID is concerned, I still call it the CCP Virus. I always recommend your local book store. If they don't have it they are usually more than willing to order it for you.

THANKYOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve, Kurt Olsen, Joe Allen, Carolyn Serrano, and John Moody. Sorry we didn't get to hear from Dan Schultz but support and become active in Precinctstrategy.com.
Thankyou Stephen for exposing nationally the UN financial activities at the border, for always bringing us the facts and truth in every situation. For setting a beautiful example for all to follow, and for simply being a beautiful you. Take care of yourself, you're always near to my heart, love you. May God always guide you, watch over you, and bless you always in all ways...

P.S. Support MY PILLOW with promocode WAR ROOM, go to precinctstrategy.com, join GETTR and follow Steve, and buy John Moody's book "Of Course They Knew, Of Course They..." and have a great day tomorrow! Thankyou! :giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: Coastie

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat