War Room Pandemic - Episode 1469 (12/8/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening, Stephen. I was busy and missed this first hour of War Room today, but I did happen to watch that segment of Tucker while on my treadmill today which turns out to be a good move.

It's not the tens of trillions of dollars Raheem, it's the unnecessary loss of many American lives sacrificed by uncaring blowhards with tiny brains. Thank you, Marjorie Taylor Greene, we are of like mind on war in Ukraine. You go girl! The Republicans are not representing their constituents in any way, shape, or form and we deplorables know it. Steve is right. It's the policies of the left (elite globalist) that we're against. We've been watching the slow destruction of America for years and we want NO MORE. Marjorie is spot on about what "we the people" want and we don't intend to back down. We will continue to stand for what is right and speak the truth. MTG unloaded and I loved every minute of it!

Mitch McConnell is a true traitor. He doesn't represent us at all, not one tiny bit. I have been enjoying Harriet Hageman. She sounds like a down to earth, logical thinking, well-educated lady. Thank you, Harriet, love your attitude!

THANK YOU, WAR ROOM. Thanking Steve, Marjorie Taylor Greene and Harriet Hageman. Great hour!
Thank you, Stephen, for letting God shine his light through you, for being a beautiful soul, for being you. This was a really rich hour of conversation. Take care of yourself, you are always near to my heart, may our Heavenly Father keep you safe and bless you always in all ways...

P.S. Support MY PILLOW with promocode WARROOM. In his own dedicated way (honey badger) Mike Lindell supports us so let's support him. Be sure and read the "Unusually Cruel" report, join GETTR' and follow Steve, and in the face of great odds keep up your positive attitude. Thank you! :giggle:

Reactions: Lisaj4967

MajFauxPas

Jan 29, 2021
Portland, Oregon
Of course there is overwhelming support for Russia in Ukraine, it used to be Russia.
Germany invaded Ukraine, razing to the ground all towns and villages they came across, utilizing scorched earth tactics in operation Barbarossa. Russia kicked them out.
Now Germany is back in Ukraine via the EU, threatening war.
Honestly Ukrainian reincorporation should be put to a vote and deliberated on a map… where does Germany end and Russia begin? Ukraine and Poland.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat