War Room Pandemic - Episode 1567 (1/17/2022)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
working class black and hispanics is such a weird way of describing welfare addicted parasites.

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: Jean Clink

Fred

War Room VIP Member
Mar 2, 2021
from the previous episode: I back and agree with Dr. Carol M. Swain. I have listen to her. she is a great women.

Tim Fox

Jan 20, 2021
Texas
Steve - Just watched Brannon Howse's interview of Attorney General Ken Paxton of Texas. He indicated the "Court of Criminal Appeals" voted 8 to 1 to take away AG Paxton's right to prosecute election fraud. If the MAGA Posse does not get involved, we could lose Texas to the Democrats since George Soros has helped to elected Democrat DA's in the big Texas cities that would not prosecute election fraud and many other crimes. AG Paxton has asked for Frankspeech to help out, so MAGA also needs to help by calling the Court of Criminal Appeals at 512-463-1551 while color inside the lines and indicate that this decision needs to be reversed. Also, if you live in Texas, contact your State Senate and House Representatives to have them take action to reverse it.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening, Stephen. Catching up with you on this 2nd hour.

I always enjoy Dr. Carol Swain and she's so right about the Dems attacking 'Moms for Liberty' because they are standing for the rights of their children. That simply won't do, they must be terrorist. I've just sat and listened tonight, but Ken Blackwell and Steve Cortes are so right about the lefts war on masculinity. The Dems, globalist, elites have worked nonstop to destroy everything that stabilizes the family unit. That gives men the opportunity to feel good about being the head of a family and bringing children into the world. Many of us had both parents working in order to provide for the family's needs and I had several friends who when in financial trouble were told, get a divorce and we will take care of mom and children. Yes, they actually told them to divorce. What kind of help is that? It's called destroy the family! Slowly and silently destroy all the good qualities of family, push abortion, push sex instead of love, push gender identity, push separation, create dependence on welfare and the government. (Head's not working tonight.)
Anyway, I simply enjoyed listening to the thoughts of tonight's guests and liked this hour. I always learn something I didn't know. It's important to take away at least one, hopefully more, fact that I didn't know, and I appreciate it.

THANK YOU, WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve, Raynard Jackson, Dr. Carol Swain, Ken Blackwell, Steve Cortes, and Joe Allen.
Thank you, Stephen for today's guests, for doing such a good job at staying on top of the latest happenings, for simply being a very special Stephen K Bannon. Take care of yourself, you are always in my heart, may our Heavenly Father always shine his light through you, watch over you, be with you, and bless you always in all ways...

P.S. Right now Mike Lindell needs our help so SUPPORT MY PILLOW with promocode WARROOM and CALL his bank to support him and his many projects that benefit so many. Thank you! :giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: Marybee12

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening, Stephen. Catching up with you on this 2nd hour.

I always enjoy Dr. Carol Swain and she's so right about the Dems attacking 'Moms for Liberty' because they are standing for the rights of their children. That simply won't do, they must be terrorist. I've just sat and listened tonight, but Ken Blackwell and Steve Cortes are so right about the lefts war on masculinity. The Dems, globalist, elites have worked nonstop to destroy everything that stabilizes the family unit. That gives men the opportunity to feel good about being the head of a family and bringing children into the world. Many of us had both parents working in order to provide for the family's needs and I had several friends who when in financial trouble were told, get a divorce and we will take care of mom and children. Yes, they actually told them to divorce. What kind of help is that? It's called destroy the family! Slowly and silently destroy all the good qualities of family, push abortion, push sex instead of love, push gender identity, push separation, create dependence on welfare and the government. (Head's not working tonight.)
Anyway, I simply enjoyed listening to the thoughts of tonight's guests and liked this hour. I always learn something I didn't know. It's important to take away at least one, hopefully more, fact that I didn't know, and I appreciate it.

THANK YOU, WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve, Raynard Jackson, Dr. Carol Swain, Ken Blackwell, Steve Cortes, and Joe Allen.
Thank you, Stephen for today's guests, for doing such a good job at staying on top of the latest happenings, for simply being a very special Stephen K Bannon. Take care of yourself, you are always in my heart, may our Heavenly Father always shine his light through you, watch over you, be with you, and bless you always in all ways...

P.S. Right now Mike Lindell needs our help so SUPPORT MY PILLOW with promocode WARROOM and CALL his bank to support him and his many projects that benefit so many. Thank you! :giggle:

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat