War Room Pandemic - Episode 1577 (1/20/2022)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Fred

War Room VIP Member
Mar 2, 2021
I am waiting for Trump's announcement that he is running for 2024. I am waiting for the GOP to announce the impeach of the lowlife biden. FJB FYJB FUJB. :)

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM. Good evening, Stephen. It's late and I'm running way behind because I had so much to do today but want the listen to this hour anyway.

Loving your opening during this hour. A serious rant and it's great. Steve, there's no reason for us to respect Biden, Harris, or the mainstream media. They have betrayed the American public; they've lied & cheated to get into office, they are incompetent of functioning in the high levels of government now that they are in abortion3.jpg office, and the media is continuing to lie when they see what we do. $FJB fits the situation at hand and fits Biden perfectly!
Some say Biden is senile, which is true, but we should never forget he was at the bottom of his class in college, has committed plagiarism whenever convenient, tends to lie and embellish, has been mucking up the atmosphere for 40 years with his presence, favored China as V. President, had quid pro quo dealings with Ukraine and if you read about or watch some of Hunter's hard drive from hell it's quite obvious the entire Biden family is really dysfunctional. Most of that was before he became senile so never feel sorry for this man!

So glad to see Father Frank with Stephen promoting the March for Life. I hope it is televised more this year as it's so important to American values. As a mother, “you felt the miracle of life”; you felt that baby kick & move inside you. You know it's a separate little person with a heartbeat who will come unto its own. Medical personnel who escaped from China told of the prisons and doctors taking requested body parts from Uyghurs while on the table without anesthesia. Whenever parts are needed, they do this to babies in the womb or as they're being born, tearing body parts off with tongs. Imagine the pain for Uyghurs and for an innocent helpless baby! Who gives us the right to treat another human being, in or out of the womb, in that fashion? Who among us can associate ourselves with that kind of inhuman cruelty? God considers each precious living soul a unique and special individual, should we think any less??

THANK YOU, WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve, Dr. Peter Navarro, Boris Epshteyn, and Father Frank Pavone. Great hour.
Thank you, Stephen for this very special hour. Your opening rant was truly on point and needed, your embracing the prolife movement was so Steve Bannon. Thank you for shining your light in all the right places, for simply being you. Take care of yourself, you're always in my heart, may God always bless you and be with you in all ways...
abortion3.jpg

Last edited:

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM. Good evening, Stephen. It's late and I'm running way behind because I had so much to do today but want the listen to this hour anyway.

Loving your opening during this hour. A serious rant and it's great. Steve, there's no reason for us to respect Biden, Harris, or the mainstream media. They have betrayed the American public; they've lied & cheated to get into office, they are incompetent of functioning in the high levels of government now that they are in View attachment 13382 office, and the media is continuing to lie when they see what we do. $FJB fits the situation at hand and fits Biden perfectly!
Some say Biden is senile, which is true, but we should never forget he was at the bottom of his class in college, has committed plagiarism whenever convenient, tends to lie and embellish, has been mucking up the atmosphere for 40 years with his presence, favored China as V. President, had quid pro quo dealings with Ukraine and if you read about or watch some of Hunter's hard drive from hell it's quite obvious the entire Biden family is really dysfunctional. Most of that was before he became senile so never feel sorry for this man!

So glad to see Father Frank with Stephen promoting the March for Life. I hope it is televised more this year as it's so important to American values. As a mother, “you felt the miracle of life”; you felt that baby kick & move inside you. You know it's a separate little person with a heartbeat who will come unto its own. Medical personnel who escaped from China told of the prisons and doctors taking requested body parts from Uyghurs while on the table without anesthesia. Whenever parts are needed, they do this to babies in the womb or as they're being born, tearing body parts off with tongs. Imagine the pain for Uyghurs and for an innocent helpless baby! Who gives us the right to treat another human being, in or out of the womb, in that fashion? Who among us can associate ourselves with that kind of inhuman cruelty? God considers each precious living soul a unique and special individual, should we think any less??

THANK YOU, WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve, Dr. Peter Navarro, Boris Epshteyn, and Father Frank Pavone. Great hour.
Thank you, Stephen for this very special hour. Your opening rant was truly on point and needed, your embracing the prolife movement was so Steve Bannon. Thank you for shining your light in all the right places, for simply being you. Take care of yourself, you're always in my heart, may God always bless you and be with you in all ways...
View attachment 13382
I was trying to get rid of the big photo and post the small one at the end of my comment, however I obviously don't know how to accomplish that. Sorry about the mess folks!

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat