War Room Pandemic - Episode 1593 (1/26/2022)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
not watching this drivel any more but you don't have to be Nostradamus to know that like every other "bombshell", "massive victory" and so on this is another nothingburger.

• Dislike
Reactions: Jean Clink

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
not watching this drivel any more but you don't have to be Nostradamus to know that like every other "bombshell", "massive victory" and so on this is another nothingburger.
Great. Well keep posting your own "news" and viewpoints in Deplorable Discussions. You don't have to poo poo on this... really adds zero value.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Great. Well keep posting your own "news" and viewpoints in Deplorable Discussions. You don't have to poo poo on this... really adds zero value.
maybe you should post "allowed viewpoints" reddit style then, help clear up any confusion. And maybe post a list of the millionaires we can donate to, and the books we can buy. Standard GRIFTR style free speech, stuff like that.

Reactions: kidnkaboodle

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
maybe you should post "allowed viewpoints" reddit style then, help clear up any confusion. And maybe post a list of the millionaires we can donate to, and the books we can buy. Standard GRIFTR style free speech, stuff like that.
My point is that you always say the same stuff about Bannon and the show. Gets old. Move on... I don't need to post anything BTW.

Citizen X

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada, near Carson City
My comments on the previous episode where to point out what I see as lacking, but then I offer solutions. I rarely harp on Steve, but come on, he's got the platform and should expand his frames of reference and seek further alternatives for the People to consider thoroughly, for they have been used with success in the USA and around the World.

Gandhi and MLK were not losers, nor must the People !

Jewells

Jul 13, 2021

Massive Victory In Tennessee, Missouri, And New Mexico​

Steve, your intros for guests are way too long. Give them a chance to speak. If you want to comment do it afterward. It is kind of unpleasant for the guest to sit these and listen to your rant. Don't get me wrong, this show would not be what it is without you. I'm a total fan. I'm just saying that you could be more courteous to your guests. Especially Ben Harnwell.

Reactions: Jean Clink

Jean Clink

Jan 29, 2021
Now, that is zero value drivel. How about something edifying? You've done it before....

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat