War Room Pandemic - Episode 1768 (4/8/2022)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Tim Fox

Jan 20, 2021
Texas
Steve, Why doesn't Governors Abbott and Ducey ask other states with Republican Governors to send a high portion of their state National Guard to the Texas and Arizona borders (i.e., at the shore of the Rio Grande) to apprehend the Invaders when they reach the US shore and take them to the bridges to send them back? Make a huge international story when the Mexican authorities will not accept them.

I do not know which year this data is from for 28 states with Republican Governors: 194,212 Army National Guard + 53,317 Air National Guard = 247,529 total National Guard. Ken Cuccinelli says send National Guard to north shore of Rio Grande in Texas. If 65,000 of Army National Guard were sent to the Texas border from 28 states including Texas and Arizona (i.e., leaving 140,000 to defend the respective states), they could be stationed every 100 feet along the 1,241 mile border of Texas with Mexico. If Drones were used to identify where to station the National Guard every day, it would take much less troops to cover the border. This would send a message to the Cartel and Invaders to send them to Arizona, New Mexico, and California, which would overwhelm those states.

Reactions: NvEric

Tim Fox

Jan 20, 2021
Texas
After Texas takes the lead, this would force Ducey to do the same in Arizona with Kari Lake pounding him daily to act.

Tim Fox

Jan 20, 2021
Texas
What about the states in the interior with Republican Governors that are having O'Biden planes fly into their airports in the middle of the night with the Invaders from Mexico. Why can't National Guard in these states detain the Invaders, question them, and then fly them to Texas and then have them bussed to the border with Mexico?

Tim Fox

Jan 20, 2021
Texas
How about the National Guard working with local Police in stopping the Cartel bringing in drugs and from taking over the Texas border cities and towns?

Voco Veritas

Apr 1, 2022
Steve, Why doesn't Governors Abbott and Ducey ask other states with Republican Governors to send a high portion of their state National Guard to the Texas and Arizona borders (i.e., at the shore of the Rio Grande) to apprehend the Invaders when they reach the US shore and take them to the bridges to send them back? Make a huge international story when the Mexican authorities will not accept them.

I do not know which year this data is from for 28 states with Republican Governors: 194,212 Army National Guard + 53,317 Air National Guard = 247,529 total National Guard. Ken Cuccinelli says send National Guard to north shore of Rio Grande in Texas. If 65,000 of Army National Guard were sent to the Texas border from 28 states including Texas and Arizona (i.e., leaving 140,000 to defend the respective states), they could be stationed every 100 feet along the 1,241 mile border of Texas with Mexico. If Drones were used to identify where to station the National Guard every day, it would take much less troops to cover the border. This would send a message to the Cartel and Invaders to send them to Arizona, New Mexico, and California, which would overwhelm those states.
Tim, I have a personal friend who is in the Tx Natl guard. He has been at the border between Tx & Mx for months along with thousands of other reservists. He said it is a total waste of time and just a show, plus they are regularly taking fire from across the border with automatic weapons so this is not about "immigration" but about a war with the cartels who make billions from drugs and illegal immigration.

The fact is we do NOT need a wall! What we need is for the governments at ALL levels to defend the Constitution by PREVENTING all illegals from living here, working here, and getting illegal free benefits, ALL of which the criminals in DC have setup in order to encourage the people to come here ILLEGALLY. Even the rinos support this invasion so THEY are co-conspirators in this invasion and MUST be held accountable! But given that prosecutors are under control of the same criminals, that will never happen.

Time to use Citizen Grand Juries to lawfully charge the traitors in government for their crimes. Until that happens the invasion of America will continue and grow.

Voco Veritas

Apr 1, 2022
Steve, we wouldn't need a border wall at all IF the criminals in DC would enforce our Constitution by denying the ability of people to come here, live & work here, and get free benefits here, ALL of which are as illegal as they are!

But NEITHER party wants to do this as they get paid bribes from all kinds of people who want to destroy America! This is TREASON of the highest order as we are being INVADED and the government is behind it! Unless the traitors are arrested & prosecuted for Treason, then lawfully executed, NOTHING will happen!

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat