War Room Pandemic - Episode 2087 (8/18/2022)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening, Stephen. Loved your opening statement and love seeing so many grassroot candidates. Love the smiles while you're talking to Bob. Love Rudy (who doesn't) and really enjoyed Bob's story.

Completely agree with Kari. The money should follow the student. Charter schools are becoming more popular, but you still need to check their curriculum and standards of behavior that they expect the students to follow. Sounds like Kari has some excellent ideas.

THANK YOU, WAR ROOM! Thanking Dr. Naomi Wolf, Brandon Williams, Phillip Patrick, Bob Costello, and Kari Lake. A great line-up.
Thank you, Stephen for shining your light on the truth, for simply being a beautiful you. Also thanking you for your unshakable dedication to the upcoming election and America First candidates. You are doing a great job! Take care of Stephen K Bannon, always in my heart, may God bless you and always shine his light on you............

SUPPORT MY PILLOW with promocode WARROOM and watch Mike Lindell's special this weekend!
Thank you! :giggle:

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat