War Room: Pandemic Episode 612 (12/26/20)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Joseph Fernandez

Dec 26, 2020
Sorry for my truth. I don't understand why they don't arrest Fauci and Bill China Gates. Pushing the vaccine. And starting the hearding. Let me ask All of you this Question. Who do you go to when you are Sick. Do you go to the Sciencetist. Or do you go to your family Doctor. No one will ever go to the hospital only for emergency. Who prescribe your medication. Is it the Sciencetist. Or your doctor. Even when you go to the Emergency room at the Hospital. The Doctor in the Emergency room. Has to call your family Doctor first. Before he can prescribe you or your family and medicine. Is it the Truth. Scientist are all fake. The doctor has more authority than the Sciencetist. Am I Wrong or right. Truth and only my truth. Even for the Flu shot the doctor ask first if you want it.

Joseph Fernandez

Dec 26, 2020
Remember what happened to the Opioid pandemic. Who was the one who pushed the Drugs. Was it your Doctor. It was the Sciencetist. Telling the Doctors to prescribe. And yet the Doctor had to go back to school. Even to get a new license. For the Opioid prescription. Truth or false

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat