War Room Pandemic - Episode 649 (1/12/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

breezelow

Jan 12, 2021
I sent this msg to EVERYONE, I suggest you do the same!

REDRESS OF GRIEVANCE
We the People, DEMAND that our vote for POTUS be fulfilled by the inauguration of DJT in 2021 by ANY means necissary!! The POTUS election of 2020 results were reversed by highly illegal FRAUD and is foreign interferance in our selection of POTUS!
Send this to EVERYONE and to THE WHITE HOUSE email: https://www.whitehouse.gov/

Last edited:

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Wth would Steve and Raheem say calling martial law or insurrection act would be stupid? And that it hurt the vote in Georgia when nobody was going to vote for those two traitorous asshats anyways? How would it hurt anyone right now for Trump to issue the act? I am starting to feel some folks do not want trump back in and are paid very freaking well. (Stated towards the end of episode 650.)

Take everyone with a grain of salt.

Reactions: Clipperjets

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
I was also uncomfortable with their tone. Not a way to talk to your supporters.

In fairness, however, they are probably as frustrated as we are. It’s a tough time, no matter how tough you are.

breezelow

Jan 12, 2021
REDRESS OF GRIEVANCE
We the People, DEMAND that our vote for POTUS be fulfilled by the inauguration of DJT in 2021 by ANY means necissary!! The POTUS election of 2020 results were reversed by highly illegal FRAUD and is foreign interferance in our selection of POTUS!
Send this to EVERYONE and to THE WHITE HOUSE email: https://www.whitehouse.gov/

Kassandra M.

Jan 11, 2021
But WHY would they say implementing the insurrection act or martial law would be stupid? How so? That is what I do not understand.
To my understanding, it wouldn't be wise, because implementation of martial law would be immediatly branded as "a military coup d'etat" and DT " a dictator" :D We just experienced how mighty media machine is and what kind of power big Tech has.
Note, that so far, DT and his team pursued only legal path, applying all accessible and constitutional measures to resolve a problem.
And the further it went, the more murky area appeared...all institutions, from courts of law to Congress have failed. Nobody even tried to listen to the voice of people. If there are well documented cases of massive vote fraud, it would be the best way to win through a legal battle.

Reactions: FedUpGranny

Clipperjets

Jan 13, 2021
Military tribunals or Chinese communism, that is the only choice now. All this discussion on Warroom in my opinion, is designed to run out the clock.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
To my understanding, it wouldn't be wise, because implementation of martial law would be immediatly branded as "a military coup d'etat" and DT " a dictator" :D We just experienced how mighty media machine is and what kind of power big Tech has.
Note, that so far, DT and his team pursued only legal path, applying all accessible and constitutional measures to resolve a problem.
And the further it went, the more murky area appeared...all institutions, from courts of law to Congress have failed. Nobody even tried to listen to the voice of people. If there are well documented cases of massive vote fraud, it would be the best way to win through a legal battle.
He has already been stated as a dictator. Who cares? Only he cares what people think of him. In fact what he Could do was given to him by our forefathers. His entire life all he has done was rely on courts. Courts this time isn’t going to help. He failed big time. Simply because he wants to be liked.

Jan 13, 2021

Censorship Points to Authoritarianism​

While YouTube announces broad censorship mandates for any channel discussing the election, Steve Bannon discusses the latest on the coronavirus pandemic and the latest updates on the state of the election. Calling in are Raheem Kassam, Jason Miller, Steve Cortes.
Its time for us to be united. We will never except fraudulent elected communist!

breezelow

Jan 12, 2021
All hands on deck, FALL IN. Do what MUST be done to save our country/constitution, beginning with ensuring OUR elected president DJT (2016 AND 2020) REMAINS in office. Even so, may God watch over all of his children and protect them in thier endevours.

breezelow

Jan 12, 2021
Secure ALL available infrastructure while you can, UNDER SEIGE, PREPARE in all ways possible, duration unknown.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat