War Room Pandemic - Episode 669 (1/20/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Pauletteph

Jan 12, 2021
I got two videos of the "plan" our fabulous President Trump will be back as our President. To post it would be a bad idea because the bad guys will also see the content. Be patient within a few weeks, just like President Trump said "I will be back soon" he meant it. His plan is beyond genius and he will destroy all the fake traitors. HAVE FAITH SOMETHING IS IN THE MAKING THAT WILL SHOCK YOU AND MAKE YOU SO HAPPY. The FAKE DemocRats have no idea and will be taken by surprise. Our real President Trump always said DO NOT TELL YOUR ENEMIES WHAT YOU WILL DO in advance, he said how stupid is that? Learn to listen to his message, HAVE FAITH.

Reactions: Mission

americangirlmarket

Jan 20, 2021
I got two videos of the "plan" our fabulous President Trump will be back as our President. To post it would be a bad idea because the bad guys will also see the content. Be patient within a few weeks, just like President Trump said "I will be back soon" he meant it. His plan is beyond genius and he will destroy all the fake traitors. HAVE FAITH SOMETHING IS IN THE MAKING THAT WILL SHOCK YOU AND MAKE YOU SO HAPPY. The FAKE DemocRats have no idea and will be taken by surprise. Our real President Trump always said DO NOT TELL YOUR ENEMIES WHAT YOU WILL DO in advance, he said how stupid is that? Learn to listen to his message, HAVE FAITH.
I just don't know why he didn't release all this stuff sooner. WTH?

Reactions: Old Maid

RitaGlascock

Jan 20, 2021
I sure wish you sent them both to me! I’m a 1000% trumpet and I honestly want to know what’s going on. Thank you

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat