War Room Pandemic - Episode 676 (1/22/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Ragingranny1

Jan 22, 2021
I don't agree that impeachment should continue because Trump is no longer a sitting president. You'll be lucky to get info in to prove innocence on insurrection and inviting a riot, much less anything to do with stealing the election. I do not understand why the Sydney Powell lawsuit was withdrawn from Supreme Court. I want closure by evidence being seen by SCOTUS! Of course, they just don't give a damn about we the people.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
I don't agree that impeachment should continue because Trump is no longer a sitting president. You'll be lucky to get info in to prove innocence on insurrection and inviting a riot, much less anything to do with stealing the election. I do not understand why the Sydney Powell lawsuit was withdrawn from Supreme Court. I want closure by evidence being seen by SCOTUS! Of course, they just don't give a damn about we the people.
WHEN PELOSI, SCHUMER and the RINOS put MASSIVE PRESSURE on the judges to NOT allow anything to proceed with "evidence"...as well as SCOTUS JUSTICE ROBERTS never allowing anything to be "fast-tracked"...you know the FIX WAS IN with (no doubt) dirt on folks SO THEY WOULDN'T SUPPORT LAWSUITS to have FULL DISCLOSURE....perhaps in the weeks to come...something will come to light....let us pray it does.

Reactions: paulie79

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat