War Room Pandemic - Episode 693 (1/29/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

LillyGrace777

Jan 10, 2021
this was one of the best episodes ever! Great having Boris in-house, he’s much more animated in real life. I’ve learned so much this past week about the Reddit Army, I was able to explain it to my husband and kids. Now, they want daily updates at the dinner table! I can’t get that letter from the son to his Dad that Jack read on air today 💜 That will stick with me forever.... great show👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Jack is my #Polishbrotherfromanothermother🌻

Reactions: Citizen X and Janie

Janie

Jan 16, 2021
this was one of the best episodes ever! Great having Boris in-house, he’s much more animated in real life. I’ve learned so much this past week about the Reddit Army, I was able to explain it to my husband and kids. Now, they want daily updates at the dinner table! I can’t get that letter from the son to his Dad that Jack read on air today 💜 That will stick with me forever.... great show👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Jack is my #Polishbrotherfromanothermother🌻
🤙

LillyGrace777

Jan 10, 2021
I get more and more impressed each time I hear Scott Presler speak. What an incredible job he has done with organizing all the data for each state for The Persistence. God, his parents, teachers and community have created an outstanding young man. Thanks Scott!!

School House Rock: Grass Roots addition 🌻

Reactions: Jean Clink

Jean Clink

Jan 29, 2021
I was amazed at Scott Presler!! Wish I was not living in Canada with a closed border but I can post his vodeos and links on my social media pages. I thank God for the work you all are doing.

Reactions: LillyGrace777

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat