War Room Pandemic - Episode 698 (2/1/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
If Trump doesn’t throw down and show the receipts, or have them shown, then I’m done with Trump. He is complicit in the fraud in that case.

He needs to act. Now. For America.

Where is Phil Kline? Where is Sidney Powell?

Last edited:
Reactions: Cathyutha

Jean Clink

Jan 29, 2021
If Trump doesn’t throw down and show the receipts, or have them shown, then I’m done with Trump. He is complicit in the fraud in that case.

He needs to act. Now. For America.

Where is Phil Kline? Where is Sidney Powell?
I understand your fear and frustration -but instead of deciding how it all has to play out, because there is a LOT that goes on that we know nothing about.... I know the show that I want to see, with the Dems all crumbling in their seats.... I just have to keep doing what I can do with my little laptop here up in the bush country of Canada. We know our servant leader, that he is full steam ahead, seeing to it that MAGA wins in '22. The world is watching and well over half know the evil that happened.

Jean Clink

Jan 29, 2021
Where is this poll of likely voters? I can't put this on facebook without a source.

Do you agree that Josh Hawly has a constitutional duty to object to Pennsylvania election results?
57% agree

47% strongly agree

Independent voters 61%

Do you favor or oppose the impeachment 58% oppose

54% strongly oppose

61% independents strongly oppose

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
Thank you, friends, for talking me down off the ledge, hehe. This whole thing is incredibly stressful at times...

We just want justice and fairness - it seems those are rare commodities nowadays!

Reactions: LillyGrace777

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat