War Room Pandemic - Episode 701 (2/2/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

V

VAQ_Attack

I contacted NEWSMAX and left the following message.

Thought you were an alternative to PRAVDA USA but saw what you did to Mike Lindell, and you can GO TO HELL!

Here's the Bottom Line for me as a Vietnam War Veteran of the Naval Security Group Command with my youngest and oldest sons flying in a Navy Jet Squadron, and in Law Enforcement, respectively, two Services that were pilloried by the Obama-Biden Administration, and continuing under the Sham Biden Presidency working at light speed to turn our Country into a Communist hellhole!

Until the BIGGEST Crime in the History of the Republic is recognized as such by our State Legislatures, in particular, RIGHTED, with the removal of an illegitimate President and replaced by the TRUE President who had his election, and the millions who voted for him in a Landslide win, stolen from them by a Communist Insurrection, with Justice served to the Perpetrators GUILTY OF TREASON with the commensurate penalty, we won't have a Country recognizable as American!

We MUST NEVER drop the ball on this until JUSTICE IS SERVED to the Criminally Insane who hate everything and anything American!

We RESIST their tyranny to their faces whenever and wherever it rears its ugly head on any level.

We MUST Never lose sight of these seminal facts; else, all the Sacrifices of the FALLEN since the Revolution will have been rendered in VAIN.

We MUST NOT ALLOW THAT TO HAPPEN, PERIOD!

chica2011

Jan 16, 2021

Pandemic: My Pillow Meltdown​

Trump BETTER DENY EVERYTHING AND THROWN DOWN THE ELECTION FRAUD RECEIPTS!!!! COME ON TRUMP STAND UP FOR YOURSELF AND SHOW THEM YOUR BIG HANDS (WINK WINK TO HIS DEBATES). SHOW THEM THE STEAL. STOP THE STEAL AND PLACE OUR DULY ELECTED PRESIDENT!! VULNERABILITIES MY ASS.

Reactions: Old Maid

LillyGrace777

Jan 10, 2021

Thought you were an alternative to PRAVDA USA but saw what you did to Mike Lindell, and you can GO TO HELL!

Here's the Bottom Line for me as a Vietnam War Veteran of the Naval Security Group Command with my youngest and oldest sons flying in a Navy Jet Squadron, and in Law Enforcement, respectively, two Services that were pilloried by the Obama-Biden Administration, and continuing under the Sham Biden Presidency working at light speed to turn our Country into a Communist hellhole!

Until the BIGGEST Crime in the History of the Republic is recognized as such by our State Legislatures, in particular, RIGHTED, with the removal of an illegitimate President and replaced by the TRUE President who had his election, and the millions who voted for him in a Landslide win, stolen from them by a Communist Insurrection, with Justice served to the Perpetrators GUILTY OF TREASON with the commensurate penalty, we won't have a Country recognizable as American!

We MUST NEVER drop the ball on this until JUSTICE IS SERVED to the Criminally Insane who hate everything and anything American!

We RESIST their tyranny to their faces whenever and wherever it rears its ugly head on any level.

We MUST Never lose sight of these seminal facts; else, all the Sacrifices of the FALLEN since the Revolution will have been rendered in VAIN.

Many thanks to you and your family’s service and commitment in securing and protecting the principles of the Constitution of the USA 🇺🇸

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021

Holy cow! Thank you for your service and for that awesome post!!!

Reactions: VAQ_Attack

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat