War Room Pandemic - Episode 707 (2/4/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Jan 15, 2021
atlanta
I am very fearful having so much knowledge of history and more than just the overview but the detailed knowledge of events and the steps taking place before the big event. I fear they are about to remove republicans from military, ramp up false flag events, increase rhetoric, succeed in declaring republicans radical terrorists, remove more of our rights, convince 25% that 75% are dangerous and must be eliminated and I see nothing to indicate that genocide is not the ultimate plan for republicans! I recommend all of America deep dive into every recorded genocide and look at the steps that took place and then ask how close are they to the removal phase. This is seriously bad and I am scared for all conservatives because I fear appeasement will occur until there is no stopping it. Pray yes but please wake up and organize smart to wake up those who are still under hypnotic propaganda of main stream media. We have to wake up all moderates and project veritas for one better start working on DHS, and federal law enforcement to expose the corruption because they will be the first line of attack on innocent people

Reactions: Ruthgu3

John Realino

Jan 27, 2021
I am very fearful having so much knowledge of history and more than just the overview but the detailed knowledge of events and the steps taking place before the big event. I fear they are about to remove republicans from military, ramp up false flag events, increase rhetoric, succeed in declaring republicans radical terrorists, remove more of our rights, convince 25% that 75% are dangerous and must be eliminated and I see nothing to indicate that genocide is not the ultimate plan for republicans! I recommend all of America deep dive into every recorded genocide and look at the steps that took place and then ask how close are they to the removal phase. This is seriously bad and I am scared for all conservatives because I fear appeasement will occur until there is no stopping it. Pray yes but please wake up and organize smart to wake up those who are still under hypnotic propaganda of main stream media. We have to wake up all moderates and project veritas for one better start working on DHS, and federal law enforcement to expose the corruption because they will be the first line of attack on innocent people
Trumps attorneys need to only tell the court what we all know already. Maxeen big mouth needs to be held responsible for her attack on citizens of the US, that was totally against freedom! Every democrat on the face of the Democrat party , attacked Americans, and they let their party attacked and burned cities in America, destroying government buildings in 20 cities and said they were peaceful, so the Antifa that attacked the DC White House were peaceful ! AOC lied and said she was afraid for her life, lied ,and was across the street no where near that WHBreach , having coffee with a friend!! So we can’t keep allowing these Democrats take away our freedoms, attacking our citizens !

Ruthgu3

Feb 2, 2021
I’ve been asking the same questions for years- except about other countries like Nazi Germany, Russia or the Chinese revolution. Never in 1 million years did I think I would see our country in such shambles. Absolutely frightening

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat