War Room Pandemic - Episode 711 (2/6/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

chica2011

Jan 16, 2021

It's All Converging​

Do you men really think that Democrats had nothing to do with January 6th? How is it that the FBI or CIA still don't know who planted the pipe bombs? How about investigating Pelosi, Biden, Harris, Schumer and all the rest of the scum taking over our country in Washington DC? They knew damn well what they are doing. The police were told to stand down and let it happen. Just like ALL THE SUMMER riots. They are driving the narrative because this is what they've done since March. The Plandemic! It's a part of propaganda. This wasn't a VIOLENT INSURRECTION. This is a Democratic Coup that was staged.

chica2011

Jan 16, 2021

It's All Converging​

ALL PLANNED. NO ONE ON THE REPUBLICAN SIDE SHOULD SHOW UP FOR THE IMPEACHMENT. No lawyers should waste their time. Hell the Democrats have probably already gotten to the January 6th actors to have them say that "Trump incited them." We know exactly how this is going to go down. Trump should set up a broadcast and have his own show of the receipts while these idiots have an impeachment with no GOP people present. How about boycotting the Impeachment?

chica2011

Jan 16, 2021

It's All Converging​

We better stop talking about 2022 elections and DO SOMETHING NOW TO REMOVE BIDEN & HARRIS. WE DON'T HAVE TIME. OUR COUNTRY IS FALLING APART AND PEOPLE ARE BECOMING BEYOND DEPRESSED. THEY ARE FLAT OUT HEADED TOWARD STORMING THE CAPITOL AND REMOVING THEM ALL BY THEIR SHORT HAIRS. CITIZENS HAVE LOST EVERYTHING. FAMILY, FRIENDS, COWORKERS, EVERYTHING. THEIR LOVED ONES IN BATTLE GROUND STATES HAVEN'T SEEN THEIR FAMILY IN ALMOST A YEAR, SITTING IN NURSING HOMES ROTTING. THEIR MINDS LOST, HEARTS BROKEN AND THEIR SOULS RIPPED FROM THEIR CHESTS. MY FATHER IS ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE IN MICHIGAN. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO DO TO OUR GOVERNOR, ATTORNEY GENERAL & SECRETARY OF STATE. THEY ARE MORE CORRUPT THAN SATAN! THEY ARE PURE EVIL. WE CAN'T WAIT. WE MUST REMOVE THEM BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY AND TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY.

lascribe

Feb 6, 2021
We better stop talking about 2022 elections and DO SOMETHING NOW TO REMOVE BIDEN & HARRIS. WE DON'T HAVE TIME. OUR COUNTRY IS FALLING APART AND PEOPLE ARE BECOMING BEYOND DEPRESSED. THEY ARE FLAT OUT HEADED TOWARD STORMING THE CAPITOL AND REMOVING THEM ALL BY THEIR SHORT HAIRS. CITIZENS HAVE LOST EVERYTHING. FAMILY, FRIENDS, COWORKERS, EVERYTHING. THEIR LOVED ONES IN BATTLE GROUND STATES HAVEN'T SEEN THEIR FAMILY IN ALMOST A YEAR, SITTING IN NURSING HOMES ROTTING. THEIR MINDS LOST, HEARTS BROKEN AND THEIR SOULS RIPPED FROM THEIR CHESTS. MY FATHER IS ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE IN MICHIGAN. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO DO TO OUR GOVERNOR, ATTORNEY GENERAL & SECRETARY OF STATE. THEY ARE MORE CORRUPT THAN SATAN! THEY ARE PURE EVIL. WE CAN'T WAIT. WE MUST REMOVE THEM BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY AND TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY.

Feb 5, 2021
KEEP EYE ON DEEP Black State... WWG1WGA...

Watch video and share

KNIGHTStEMPLARSLEEPERCELL

Attachments

• E23A057D-B739-4A77-9D75-4ADFE078B26E.jpeg
    E23A057D-B739-4A77-9D75-4ADFE078B26E.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 49

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat