War Room Pandemic - Episode 718 (2/9/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

V

VAQ_Attack

Trump's disastrous defense team DOESN'T GET IT! Right now, they give every indication of BLOWING IT BIG TIME! Who keeps recommending these LOSERS to Trump? Who's stopping him from doing what needs to be done, showing the receipts that the 2020 election was stolen by a Communist Insurgency enabled by Corruption Inc. Worldwide, otherwise known as The Deep State? That's what I want to know! I fear that there are too many GLOBALIST MOLES close to him, VERY CLOSE, if you get my meaning! They couldn't care less about the IMPOSTER Biden's piecemeal destruction of everything and anything America First with the resulting physical and mental misery to include sickness and death from the millions of jobs lost and lives ruined with our National Security Trashed on an altar to the CCP all for EVIL POWER'S SAKE!

Laura

Jan 3, 2021
This is SO sickening I can't even watch anymore. All of us writing in have said that this would not be fair. We SAID that Dems would not play by the rules. The President's lawyers aren't brilliant at all. They're dumb as dirt and the country is going to pay a tragic price!

John Realino

Jan 27, 2021
Trump's disastrous defense team DOESN'T GET IT! Right now, they give every indication of BLOWING IT BIG TIME! Who keeps recommending these LOSERS to Trump? Who's stopping him from doing what needs to be done, showing the receipts that the 2020 election was stolen by a Communist Insurgency enabled by Corruption Inc. Worldwide, otherwise known as The Deep State? That's what I want to know! I fear that there are too many GLOBALIST MOLES close to him, VERY CLOSE, if you get my meaning! They couldn't care less about the IMPOSTER Biden's piecemeal destruction of everything and anything America First with the resulting physical and mental misery to include sickness and death from the millions of jobs lost and lives ruined with our National Security Trashed on an altar to the CCP all for EVIL POWER'S SAKE!
I listened to his defense team quite a while, and the one showed where trump can be impeached because he is not the president! That alone is the truth, and the constitution. It’s only the first day, so give it a while, let’s see what is going to happen. Democrat voice we’re pretty good, but pushing that he as a non sitting president could be impeached! Trumps team talked and argued the constitution, democrat had good attornies attacking trump directly, not arguing the constitution!

John Realino

Jan 27, 2021
I listened to his defense team quite a while, and the one showed where trump can be impeached because he is not the president! That alone is the truth, and the constitution. It’s only the first day, so give it a while, let’s see what is going to happen. Democrat voice we’re pretty good, but pushing that he as a non sitting president could be impeached! Trumps team talked and argued the constitution, democrat had good attornies attacking trump directly, not arguing the constitution!
And now the senate voted that they can impeach a no longer sitting president of impeachment! So all bets are off, it’s time to fight dirty! Just my opinion! Attack in full shark mode! And he shouldn’t have changed the lawyers out!

John Realino

Jan 27, 2021
Didn’t watch... the legal team he put together doesn’t make sense??? Who did he get his advice from... someone real close??? He needed to get advice from Bannon, who seems to he always right. Him and his team!
Jack just hit the nail on the head. He said that Trump would never have made an attack on the White House because, he wanted them to view the facts of the voting irregularities. Once the Antifa, and other planned attackers went into the White House, it stopped the irregularities from being seen and negotiated! So the breach stopped his chances of proving the fraudulent facts that would have changed the outcome of the 2020 election! And Pence who was the mole inside the White House , feeding the liberals the Presidents agenda every day! Pence then pushed through the electorall college.

Reactions: retired2415

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
And now the senate voted that they can impeach a no longer sitting president of impeachment! So all bets are off, it’s time to fight dirty! Just my opinion! Attack in full shark mode! And he shouldn’t have changed the lawyers out!
Where does the Senate derive such a Power?
Nowhere.
Is it Constitutional?
No.
While the Senate can make laws, they have not done so in this matter. It has not passed both Houses.
It's after the fact.
The Senate is acting illegally - Un-Constitutionally.
Besides, there's no evidence - Nothing to see here.
Right?
However, Yes, Counter Attack after the Senate finishes their over-reach.
Counter Attack, Yes. Let the other side go at it. They will miss-step, louse balance, then make them fall.

Reactions: Vicki Stromlund
Feb 3, 2021

Pathos, Ethos, Logos​

Weak lawyers or.....Trump loves things, things like books...maybe cards too...
I remember playing cards with my family, learning poker and how to bluff. I like the name Trump, it's a big thing in my favorite card game....Hearts. Fun game hearts, it's played different than most card games.
Anyway I'm rambling....to my point.
I like this show.

Reactions: JustAVoter

JustAVoter

Feb 10, 2021
IT DOESN'T MATTER! As Bannon has been saying, acquittal is a foregone conclusion based on the vote to proceed. THIS is the time to put forth the evidence...in front of God and everyone...that he didn't incite anything based on "false evidence." The false evidence opens the door to "bring the receipts." If his defense team doesn't "bring it" "deplorables" WILL feel abandoned and WILL walk away. This "trial" is the last chance to make things right and to continue, if not BUILD, the MAGA momentum!!

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat