War Room Pandemic - Episode 719 (2/10/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

The Rabbit Hole Goes Deeper​

‘He’s a Fighter, Where’s the Fight?’

War Room reacts to the lackluster defense of President Trump at his second show trial, with no rebuttals to the open lies by the Democrats, and no mention of the “F” word: fraud.

“He’s a fighter, where’s the fight?” said Stephen K. Bannon.

Visit: ThanksTrump.org

JustAVoter

Feb 10, 2021
I listen to War Room (all 3 episodes) EVERY day on podcast, so yeah, I'm on delay. I can't get enough, and couldn't agree with Steve & Raheem more on nearly everything they say.

Raheem NAILED it in this episode at the 12:29 mark!!! I have been thinking this since last week and am REALLY starting to wonder/worry. I understand that President Trump is not a perfect human. I have my grievances about some of the things he did while in office. His greatest achievement, by far, was starting this groundswell of support for patriotism, and I can't thank him enough for that!

However, I am really starting to wonder. Either he is a terrible judge of character (and that's not hard to argue...just look at Fraudchi, Birx, Barr, et. al.) or he is done. This trial MUST include the massive fraud from both 11/3 and again in GA. If he is allowing his defense to run this whole trial without "bringing the receipts" there can be no other explanation other than he hired the wrong guys (which he can STILL remedy...aka Matt Gaetz) or he's just not into it anymore.

I think we deplorables feel as if the receipts are never given the light of day that this farce will provide, then there is no hope.

Do it, PRESIDENT TRUMP!! BRING THE DAMNED RECEIPTS! FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED!!!!

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat