War Room Pandemic - Episode 722 (2/11/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

Action, Action, Action​

War Room breaks down impeachment day two and explains why the best days of MAGA are still ahead of it.

“We won on Nov. 3, they stole it,” Stephen K. Banon says.

Boris Epshteyn explains why appeasement isn’t going to work with the Democrats and Bannon previews his special with Mike Lindell on election fraud. Watch TONIGHT at 8 p.m. on OANN.

Gateway Pundit: Hand Recount Finds Voting Machines Shorted EVERY REPUBLICAN Candidate in Windham, New Hampshire, 300 Votes!

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA

Action, Action, Action​

War Room breaks down impeachment day two and explains why the best days of MAGA are still ahead of it.

“We won on Nov. 3, they stole it,” Stephen K. Banon says.

Boris Epshteyn explains why appeasement isn’t going to work with the Democrats and Bannon previews his special with Mike Lindell on election fraud. Watch TONIGHT at 8 p.m. on OANN.

Gateway Pundit: Hand Recount Finds Voting Machines Shorted EVERY REPUBLICAN Candidate in Windham, New Hampshire, 300 Votes!
FOUND THE LINK for Dan Schultz's site:
https://theprecinctproject.wordpress.com/
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF War Room WOULD SUPPLY THE LINKS for EACH of their guests...many folks can then simply cut & paste & share....
MAKING IT SIMPLE TO GET THE WORD OUT...
just saying!

Reactions: Question Everything

JAL

Feb 12, 2021
I WANTED TO SAY YOU GUYS ARE GREAT. I WISH AS A WORKING 58 YEAR OLD WORKING WOMEN. WITH GRAND KIDS I WISH WE HAD A WAY TO HELP. ITS SO HARD HERE IN ARIZONA. CAN YOU GUYS GIVE A PERSON TO CONTACT TO FOR EACH STATE FOR THE DEPLORABLES. I DON'T KNOW WHAT I CAN DO BUT I WANT TO STAY INFORMED AND SEE IF THERE IS ANYTHING I CAN DO. ITS HARD FOR SOME OF US WHO LIVE PAY CHECK TO PAY CHECK DON'T HAVE A LOT OF MEANS TO SPEND. THANK YOU FOR WHAT YOU DO STEPHEN. I ALWAYS LIKED YOU FROM THE VERY BEGINNING.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat