War Room Pandemic - Episode 724 (2/11/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

The Glove Doesn’t Fit​

Editor-in-chief of Just the News John Solomon catches Eric Swalwell in a major blunder: he doesn’t know the difference between “cavalry” and “cavalry.”

The CCP-compromised Democrat impeachment manager falsely accused two women of wanting to send in the military of when they really were setting up a prayer meeting.

“This is like the glove doesn’t fit moment,” Solomon said.

“The woman got death threats because Eric Swalwell made her famous with false words,” he said.

Impeachment blunder: Author of tweet introduced at trial says it was falsified, misinterpreted

V

VAQ_Attack

NUCLEAR BOMB EXPLODES on War Room tonight with Dumb as Dirt Demoncrat igniting it! "We will NEVER EVER EVER EVER Concede because YOU STOLE THE ELECTION!" I enjoyed seeing the Mushroom Cloud over the coup-plotters!

BOMB EXPLODES!

Last edited by a moderator:

coolidge_cool

Feb 12, 2021
Is there anyway to get these episodes up earlier? Seems a waste to have to wait 24 hours. Not being critical, I know you guys are doing amazing work. It would be awesome though if they can be put online quicker!

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat