War Room Pandemic - Episode 736 (2/17/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Peggy Ann

Dec 27, 2020
Raheem, I love hearing you refer to the biden "regime" because that's exactly what it is . . . a communist regime in the footsteps of the obama communist regime, with obama still calling the shots behind the gold curtains in the WH. As I see it, this is obama's 4th tyrannical term as ruler of our country. When are people going to wake up and recognize what's happened to our free country???? All they need to do is read Germany's history - it's all there in black & white.

endabuse

Feb 12, 2021
I'm a 76 year old new visitor on the war room. So this is a test drive for me. I would like to inform Peggy Ann that every administration has been one kind of regime or another way back before I was born. Trump is the first leader of any organization I ever saw that didn't run some kind of regime. I thought the guy was an idiot for about 50 years, and did vote for him in 2016. After his first year in office, I decided he is the second coming of Christ. -Old Dad

Peggy Ann

Dec 27, 2020
To endabuse; I readily acknowledge that, until President Trump's election, our country hasn't had true conservative leadership in the Oval Office since President Reagan, but not until obama did we have a "president" in the oval office who openly hated America, our Constitution, and all that America has been to the world for the past 200+ years. His trashing of America on his visits to world leaders was unprecedented and it continues to this day. The bush clan has proven to be un-American as well in their chummy relationships with the criminal clintons and the America-hating obamas. We've had more than enough Ivy League "presidents" in the Oval Office and their arrogant, I'm better than Trump trash talk is sickening; I'm ashamed to admit I voted for the bushes because their words/actions prove they really don't love our country as they have professed so many times in the past. Granted, President Trump isn't a member of the smooth-talking Ivy League snobs. HOWEVER, HE ACCOMPLISHED MORE FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE IN 4 YEARS THAN ANY OF HIS PREDECESSORS DID IN THEIR TIME IN THE WH. President Trump is a business man who loves America, our military, and the American people. With the exception of President Reagan, I don't believe President Trump's predecessors had those qualities - they were all talk & NO ACTION for the American people.
I have a few years on you, so guess you can call me "old" nana.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat