War Room Pandemic - Episode 738 (2/17/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

SPSlovesUSA

Jan 28, 2021
Rush was so special and I will miss him daily, I listened to him all the time. I could hear some of his shows numerous times and still want to hear more. This is a very sad day for all of his listeners and to future conservatives and citizens of America that hunger for truth. I truly am happy to know you are no longer suffering and no longer in pain Rush, but it will take time for me to accept you are gone.

VMac

Dec 30, 2020
Bakersfield, CA
God loaned Rush his talents and sadly today Rush returned it to God. I truly believe Rush was the Conservative movement's most important figure ever. Without Rush there would not have been a President Trump. His audience was huge and it was the most powerful political audience ever. One last time...Mega Ditto's Rush! RIP my friend.

j.wntworth

Dec 28, 2020
God loaned Rush his talents and sadly today Rush returned it to God. I truly believe Rush was the Conservative movement's most important figure ever. Without Rush there would not have been a President Trump. His audience was huge and it was the most powerful political audience ever. One last time...Mega Ditto's Rush! RIP my friend.
You share our thoughts and yes, we said it too, without Rush there would not have been a President Trump. Rush told the President he would be here as long as Trump was here. I only wish Rush had been able to see Trump's 2nd Term. It meant so much to him to know our Country was being lead by a fellow Patriot. We resolve to walk in Rush's shoes and not let our voices be silenced. We were blessed to have him for awhile. We must win this battle to have the truth be known about the stolen Presidency 2020. We owe it to Rush.

AVETINNC

Feb 13, 2021
Thoughts and Prayers to family and friends! I too lost a sister to lung cancer and while I can relate I would only hope that this will help increase awareness and continued rigorous funding of Treatment and Research to one day cure this and all cancers!

Please Support the Cancer Research and Treatment Centers!

Prophessordave

Feb 18, 2021
The more I reflect on how Rush Limbaugh has influenced my life, the longer the list grows. Here are a few highlights.

First listened: Summer of 1991 (working a Summer construction job)

When I got hooked: Winter 1993 (watch Rush on TV - introduced by my college roommate.

Ditto head status confirm: Summer 1993

Most significant impact: It was listening to Rush and verbally processing out what I heard (in my car) that helped me realize that I my primary learning style was “verbal” (something all those learning styles never said was an option). My recall if this arguments was far better than how I studied for school. I went from Cs to As, including 4.0 in my Ph.D. My whole life trajectory changed because of this.

What will I miss most about Rush: There is so much. Rush was the final word for Conservative movement. I loved his humor and insight; balance of humility and confidence; though I think because of who he was and how he operated, I felt like I belonged to something bigger in regards to my country. Because of Rush I am a constitutional conservative far more than a Republican.

The sadness I have felt the past few days has surprised me, though I guess it shouldn’t. I, along with 40 million Americans, lost a friend and a leader.

Moving forward I need to take more action (go to work) (thank you Steve Bannon & John Fredericks). Many of us have received far more than we have given to our country (true for me). Time to start taking steps to make a difference and continue to pray for America, once again making an appeal to Heaven for our land.

V

VAQ_Attack

I'm really going to miss Rush. To his millions of listeners, he was more than just a radio man, he was friend who gave hope when all that the world provided was despair. Many of his callers over the years would talk about their faith in that regard, and how important that was to them with Rush in complete agreement! Force of habit - I turned on the Radio today at noon EST, and no Rush! A lot of people will be doing that, I think.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat