War Room Pandemic - Episode 740 (2/18/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
A few thoughts on 740

Trans-Humanism - Syfy becomes reality.

While it may seem part of the natural process for Humans / People, is it?

Trans-Humanism, or the technological enhancement of people, is progress only in the obvious technical sense.
Because technology defines humans, mostly so, the incorporation of devices within the body which alter and
control the mind, and hence control, from an external source, a person's will, movement, self, etc. propels
those such enhanced humans past humans themselves. Since the control is external, and even with consent beforehand, such control is highly questionable in the least, and potentially monstrous at its greatest.
Implementing such control without consent is beyond reason and thought without a great, great amount of conflict.

While it may have limited medical uses for certain conditions, such technology must be regarded as the most
halting and In-Humane idea yet conceived.

As one who has read much SyFy, this notion of Trans-Humanism described above is no stranger to me.
While people have formed into groups since before time, and have been influenced by others in the process,
and to both great good and great bad, the clumsy process has still led us here. Yet, this proposed next step to
Trans-Humanism would render the future, as aptly named, beyond Human - beyond the control by the individual.

It could be argued, that this may be a positive step for driving humanity to progress beyond their limits, to do those things en mass for certain projects where tight control is required. In that regard, with consent for a limited
period of time, such a use of people may make sense. There would be the needed stringent safeguards concerning
health during and the return to self-control afterwards - absolute safeguards - before being allowed.

Since We, the human race, uses technology unlike any other being on the Earth and to a great extent daily,
and since technological change keeps going, the issues of its use have also continued. And, since the debate
over the use of technology continues a few items need addressing.

Since divisions exist between people in many areas, the ones of main concern are those of Right and Wrong.
Even those two are debated, as in what they represent and if they even exist. For those who propose
Right and Wrong don't exist or does not matter or are is not a concern, it's argued they are not Human or have
no Humanity. And, for those types of people, they certainly should never be allowed to be in positions of
control. And, maybe those types of people are the ones who would be ideal candidates for the medical uses of
Trans-Humanism. But, who shall decide this issue?

We may be at a moral / ethical confrontation regarding technological progress where the abilities of those
desiring the Trans-Humanism step has reached its inevitability due to sheer numbers. In other words, from a
certain point of view, these people want to fully control the rest of the planet for some sort of evil reason.
As if such is true, then, from another certain point of view, they must at all costs be stopped from this evil
takeover of the World.

What We face is ourselves, our past, our present, our own abilities which make us unique among living creatures.
What We face is another decision that we shall or shall not impose on ourselves.
If recent events offer us thoughts on this decision, let's remember what happened over a year ago in China,
where it was decided to proceed with a highly questionable process, where safeguards failed, and the response failed much more, and the result was to spreed a virus around the World.

It's by now obvious, advances in technology require responsible Human Control over the people attempting to advance a technology which is for the direct control of others, with or without safeguards, may not serve anyone well, for to control others requires someone do the controlling, thus both parties can become less than human in the process.

Failure to protect and defend People from technological excesses requires more than restraint and reconsideration.
But, again who decides?
It requires more than government and clergy or a few making a decision.
Stopping the use of technology has happened, but the shadow remains and is never certain.
To unlearn and forget is transitory as someday someone somewhere will rethink a lost idea.

However, the greatest gift We have is Hope, and it goes on forever as it's indestructibly Human.

Last edited:

JAL

Feb 12, 2021

Digital Serfdom​

Can gab put out there own phone systems? Can gab help us all get a phone systems that keeps out the other side.
How do we get to these systems that keep the enemy out? How do we get the word out there for people to go to these places where they can learn the truth and learn how to switch to these systems?

JAL

Feb 12, 2021

Digital Serfdom​

I think that the enemy is moving so fast that by the time we do anything it will be to late. So some of us have lost the faith. It looks like we need to act right now. So how do we act who is going to lead this fight. I think that our time was the last election and they stold it from us. I don't think that we have a week to fix this problem. Please tell us who is going to lead us because no one is. Us normal working people need something now. Not next 2 yeears.

JAL

Feb 12, 2021

Digital Serfdom​

I see what gab guy is saying. We did this last year. We voted the way needed and it was taken from us. So please tell me what we can possibly do now. We have been doing everything your say for the last two years. Did not work.

JAL

Feb 12, 2021
I see what gab guy is saying. We did this last year. We voted the way needed and it was taken from us. So please tell me what we can possibly do now. We have been doing everything your say for the last two years. Did not work.
im sorry i hear what this guy is saying but we did this already. Did not work.

bryanthamilton2000

Feb 19, 2021
My advice take over republican party whether it is a district delegate or state house board of education I am joining local GOP as a delegate and am gonna censure Brian Kemp Brad Raffensburger and Geoff Duncan. One action can show your disdain towards weak Republicans. That is just my personal advice.

Jean Clink

Jan 29, 2021
im sorry i hear what this guy is saying but we did this already. Did not work.
So you tried something that did not appear to work and you are giving up. When you watch Warroom Pandemic, LISTEN to what people are saying! Get on board and help them with what they are doing!!.

Reactions: NvEric

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
A few thoughts on 740

Trans-Humanism - Syfy becomes reality.

While it may seem part of the natural process for Humans / People, is it?

Trans-Humanism, or the technological enhancement of people, is progress only in the obvious technical sense.
Because technology defines humans, mostly so, the incorporation of devices within the body which alter and
control the mind, and hence control, from an external source, a person's will, movement, self, etc. propels
those such enhanced humans past humans themselves. Since the control is external, and even with consent beforehand, such control is highly questionable in the least, and potentially monstrous at its greatest.
Implementing such control without consent is beyond reason and thought without a great, great amount of conflict.

While it may have limited medical uses for certain conditions, such technology must be regarded as the most
halting and In-Humane idea yet conceived.

As one who has read much SyFy, this notion of Trans-Humanism described above is no stranger to me.
While people have formed into groups since before time, and have been influenced by others in the process,
and to both great good and great bad, the clumsy process has still led us here. Yet, this proposed next step to
Trans-Humanism would render the future, as aptly named, beyond Human - beyond the control by the individual.

It could be argued, that this may be a positive step for driving humanity to progress beyond their limits, to do those things en mass for certain projects where tight control is required. In that regard, with consent for a limited
period of time, such a use of people may make sense. There would be the needed stringent safeguards concerning
health during and the return to self-control afterwards - absolute safeguards - before being allowed.

Since We, the human race, uses technology unlike any other being on the Earth and to a great extent daily,
and since technological change keeps going, the issues of its use have also continued. And, since the debate
over the use of technology continues a few items need addressing.

Since divisions exist between people in many areas, the ones of main concern are those of Right and Wrong.
Even those two are debated, as in what they represent and if they even exist. For those who propose
Right and Wrong don't exist or does not matter or are is not a concern, it's argued they are not Human or have
no Humanity. And, for those types of people, they certainly should never be allowed to be in positions of
control. And, maybe those types of people are the ones who would be ideal candidates for the medical uses of
Trans-Humanism. But, who shall decide this issue?

We may be at a moral / ethical confrontation regarding technological progress where the abilities of those
desiring the Trans-Humanism step has reached its inevitability due to sheer numbers. In other words, from a
certain point of view, these people want to fully control the rest of the planet for some sort of evil reason.
As if such is true, then, from another certain point of view, they must at all costs be stopped from this evil
takeover of the World.

What We face is ourselves, our past, our present, our own abilities which make us unique among living creatures.
What We face is another decision that we shall or shall not impose on ourselves.
If recent events offer us thoughts on this decision, let's remember what happened over a year ago in China,
where it was decided to proceed with a highly questionable process, where safeguards failed, and the response failed much more, and the result was to spreed a virus around the World.

It's by now obvious, advances in technology require responsible Human Control over the people attempting to advance a technology which is for the direct control of others, with or without safeguards, may not serve anyone well, for to control others requires someone do the controlling, thus both parties can become less than human in the process.

Failure to protect and defend People from technological excesses requires more than restraint and reconsideration.
But, again who decides?
It requires more than government and clergy or a few making a decision.
Stopping the use of technology has happened, but the shadow remains and is never certain.
To unlearn and forget is transitory as someday someone somewhere will rethink a lost idea.

However, the greatest gift We have is Hope, and it goes on forever as it's indestructibly Human.
The reason I wrote this was to give an open discussion or thought experiment to the issue.
The expose by WarRoom is to have us consider the issue and be warned.
Any dire taking from the notion of Trans-Humanism would be what is taken by other issues such as Climate Change warnings. The initial warnings are worst case or more, depending on your position and who is reporting it.
I've been with the high tech field since 1978, semiconductor manufacturing. It's been a passion, but so has the other things of natural nature which ground me. Monitoring and controlling technology must be done as is our impact on the planet. Dire warnings abound and have been since I can remember. Air Raid sirens form my youth because of Nuclear threats - that was the 60s ....

As to controlling other people through technology - it's already being done.
People - consider this:
Modern life, city life, constrains and expands, enables and disables, aspects around you,
distracting you from your Self.

Smart phones v. Flip phones - it's your choice on what controls and constrains, enables and disables.
You are in control.

Government is not in control. You are in control.
Corporations are not in control. You are in control.
Media is not in control. You are in control.
You have a choice. You are in control.

Smart phones are great, but they seem to control people or distract them.

Reactions: Coastie

Coastie

Feb 17, 2021
Left Coast
The reason I wrote this was to give an open discussion or thought experiment to the issue.
The expose by WarRoom is to have us consider the issue and be warned.
Any dire taking from the notion of Trans-Humanism would be what is taken by other issues such as Climate Change warnings. The initial warnings are worst case or more, depending on your position and who is reporting it.
I've been with the high tech field since 1978, semiconductor manufacturing. It's been a passion, but so has the other things of natural nature which ground me. Monitoring and controlling technology must be done as is our impact on the planet. Dire warnings abound and have been since I can remember. Air Raid sirens form my youth because of Nuclear threats - that was the 60s ....

As to controlling other people through technology - it's already being done.
People - consider this:
Modern life, city life, constrains and expands, enables and disables, aspects around you,
distracting you from your Self.

Smart phones v. Flip phones - it's your choice on what controls and constrains, enables and disables.
You are in control.

Government is not in control. You are in control.
Corporations are not in control. You are in control.
Media is not in control. You are in control.
You have a choice. You are in control.

Smart phones are great, but they seem to control people or distract them.
I read a part of your post and shook my head, wondering WTH?!Then when The Gab guy( sorry @a ) talked a this I had to re-read this! I know that Intel has developed computer chips that have “senses”

Reactions: NvEric

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
I read a part of your post and shook my head, wondering WTH?!Then when The Gab guy( sorry @a ) talked a this I had to re-read this! I know that Intel has developed computer chips that have “senses”
I'm no a fan of Transhumanism!
Science News mentioned implants for people with missing limbs. To get back their mobility, prosthetic limbs require neural interfaces. Valid use of technology.

The Transhumanism is a different 'beast' which I'm still learning about.
It reminds me of BF Skinner's crap on steroids.
It will destroy Humanity For the Worse!

V

VAQ_Attack

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat