War Room Pandemic - Episode 742 (2/19/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
I am a new member of the forum and not any kind of political genius. What I know is from following Stephen over the years. I probably will not comment as most of you do as many times when I put my fingers on the keyboard, I do not know what is going to come out, but I am sincere and it usually comes from the heart. Thank you for the prayer Rabbi Spero. He is so correct that when you are full of hate, you cannot be in touch with your soul and in danger of losing it all together. He's also right about unity. Good cannot unite with evil. Right cannot unite with wrong. It's that simple.

The Democrats opening our borders and giving millions amnesty is part of their plan to destroy the family unit, to destroy jobs, to cause division and hate, to destroy all the values that America is about and was built on in the Constitution. Their immigration bill will destroy jobs, endanger Americans, create great financial burden, and break down law and order. I think Steve is quite clear on the impact it will have on jobs. When I was going to renovate our home, I had a illegal from Mexico offer to do all the framing and sheetrock for half the price as American contractors. I ignored her but that is exactly how they destroy jobs for the American worker who needs to support their family. Biden's immigration bill will truly destroy the America we know and love.

This was a great episode. Thank you Stephen for all you do, for being you,

Tobi

Jan 29, 2021
Any chance President Trump will be inaugurated on March 4th--all the hotels in D.C apparently are booked??

Reactions: Joan Mc

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Any chance President Trump will be inaugurated on March 4th--all the hotels in D.C apparently are booked??
How? If the Supreme Court does not rule in favor of Trump, which is extremely doubtful, it is over. Pretty sure Nov 3rd ended it right then and there. The inauguration ended it. Unless you believe in Q stuff it is done with. How else can you beat the fraud if the SC fails to vote in favor of Trump? You can’t. Only other way is a war, not advocating one, just stating the facts.

Yes more Q stuff about the hotels. Trumps hotel prices for the first week of March have doubled, tripled on price. It is the Anons who think something is going to happen. We shall see. Personally, I don’t believe in something I can not see. I don’t believe the FEDs would have let this Q person off the hook for releasing info (that many have already known before he came along) without arresting him like they did to Julian Assange. I think Q is a psyop, Operation Trust (look it up,) to keep people compliant. But that is just me.

Tobi

Jan 29, 2021
How? If the Supreme Court does not rule in favor of Trump, which is extremely doubtful, it is over. Pretty sure Nov 3rd ended it right then and there. The inauguration ended it. Unless you believe in Q stuff it is done with. How else can you beat the fraud if the SC fails to vote in favor of Trump? You can’t. Only other way is a war, not advocating one, just stating the facts.

Yes more Q stuff about the hotels. Trumps hotel prices for the first week of March have doubled, tripled on price. It is the Anons who think something is going to happen. We shall see. Personally, I don’t believe in something I can not see. I don’t believe the FEDs would have let this Q person off the hook for releasing info (that many have already known before he came along) without arresting him like they did to Julian Assange. I think Q is a psyop, Operation Trust (look it up,) to keep people compliant. But that is just me.
Unfortunately I agree. Unless sidney powel lin wood prevail..

Peggy Ann

Dec 27, 2020
In response to Rosemary Jenks' suggestion that we contact our congressional people to say we don't want the dems' radically damaging "immigration" bill they want to ram down our throats (like obamacare), how do we let our voices be heard when we live in a dark blue state ruled by communist allies of the biden/obama/pelosi/schumer regime????

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat