War Room Pandemic - Episode 748 (2/22/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

J.E. Denmark

Feb 22, 2021
I am a Dane (72 years) and have been watching closely Trump and the whole debacle for the last 4 years on the internet. The Danish press has been clearly antitrump all the way so almost all my friends have been brainwashed into to be anti-trumpers.. What has struck me is how crazy and irrationel and unpatriotic all the democrats and some republicans are. as well as all the judges. They all seem just to be mere puppets. What is going on ? My theory is that they are all been played.
They are all been blackmailed, bribed or have been threatened (Like Cuomo did with Kim). What happened with Kevin Maccarty ? Did he receive a phonecall ?
Why not take that up as an angle in a warrom episode?

katS

Feb 18, 2021
I am a Dane (72 years) and have been watching closely Trump and the whole debacle for the last 4 years on the internet. The Danish press has been clearly antitrump all the way so almost all my friends have been brainwashed into to be anti-trumpers.. What has struck me is how crazy and irrationel and unpatriotic all the democrats and some republicans are. as well as all the judges. They all seem just to be mere puppets. What is going on ? My theory is that they are all been played.
They are all been blackmailed, bribed or have been threatened (Like Cuomo did with Kim). What happened with Kevin Maccarty ? Did he receive a phonecall ?
Why not take that up as an angle in a warrom episode?
Bet you are a Pritroit in your country, too.
Thank you for your observation. We'll said!

ttk87

Feb 13, 2021
I really enjoyed having the two people who signed up to become active in the Republican Party. Steve, as you usually say deplorables are more interesting to listen to. We need more of them on air to share their experiences. It sounds more authentic and illuminating than having always pundits

Watch War Room Live!

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

WR Forum Sponsors

Pro Trump News