War Room Pandemic - Episode 760 (2/26/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

henleyrero

Feb 26, 2021
Steve, you keep asking everyone what we should say to the neo-liberal Nazis that call us haters of the "males who identify as females" that wish to participate in women's sports. I say THEY ARE insecure, atheistic, patriarchal haters. What they are doing is capitalizing on their increased physical strength and going for an EASY win to create a false sense of self-confidence at the expense of an ongoingly compromised section of the population. The "males" who want to participate in "female" sports are the first ones to hate, and they hate women. If they were truly loving people they would not make others sacrifice in their rightful place, for their own comfort.

Reactions: Truthseeker505

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
Steve, you keep asking everyone what we should say to the neo-liberal Nazis that call us haters of the "males who identify as females" that wish to participate in women's sports. I say THEY ARE insecure, atheistic, patriarchal haters. What they are doing is capitalizing on their increased physical strength and going for an EASY win to create a false sense of self-confidence at the expense of an ongoingly compromised section of the population. The "males" who want to participate in "female" sports are the first ones to hate, and they hate women. If they were truly loving people they would not make others sacrifice in their rightful place, for their own comfort.
i believe they dont care who these transgenders aren they just want to destroy our moral society. the confuse the populations. its all an attack on christianity

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
This is a bit ruff, as it's another one of my extemporaneous writings late at night after
another day on the ranch taking care of the animals and my wife too.

Mark Jeftovic
As described on Episode 760, Transhumanism is a pipe dream nightmare from non-technical people.
Despite the seemingly tech aspect to the idea and it's seemingly tech backers, they speak about
the same old story of getting somewhere with out doing any work. This vision of there's is the
same old Marxist Communist pie in the sky opium dream.

It's not viable science.
Upload your consciousness to a cloud ? If it's possible to transmit the
data contained in a mind, even using quantum computing, it won't be you
when it gets there, it won't be able to think, it will not be life.
Life is organic. Life is an organic process. Life has a beginning and an end.
OK, so there's God and what happens when you die, but what ever goes to God
is not organic life.

So, this brings up what they are trying to do.
Create their own version of God, but one where they think they'll be able
to interact with the living.

It's not viable technology.
Even using quantum computing to replicate a brain, there's too much unknown
about the brain to even get close to trying to replicate one, to figure out
what takes place inside a mind and how it actually functions, adapts, and changes .

It's not real progress.
It's Basic nonsense! What progress are they referring to?
They're escaping being human, not progressing past humans.

The progress of humans is what is decided on and how one copes with living.
How does one define progress?
So far, the bulk of progress is our technology - the tools we make and use.
Our design, manufacture, and use of tools is progress for Human life to extend our
existence on the Earth. We are the most adaptable mammal.

On the other matter of our social progress, it's a bit more complicated to define.
It requires the various languages to translate into a common language and or
understanding of terms in common which even between people speaking the same
language can be complicated to say the least.

To end this post,
social Progress from my viewpoint entails a candid understanding the various religions.
It's not to disrespect any, but to Understand their commonalities in a Big Picture framework.
In other words, to understand the Universe, one must understand the subatomic particles too.
Both are ever changing due to our examination, which continues on .......... Will there ever be an end?

Reactions: Truthseeker505

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm

The New Religion of the Technocracy​

you know at the end of the day it really comes down to the truth. theres one good "GOD" full of light wisdom and power from which all good things flow. then theres evil,darkness the opposite of everything good and from that flows everything bad including false gods and deception and confusion. God says that isaiah 44:6 thus says the lord, the king of israel and his redeemer, the lord of hosts;"i am the first and i am the last; besides me there is no God" and in john 14:6 jesus said to him, "i am the way, and the truth, and the life . no one comes to the father except through me. throughout time people have made for them selves Gods out of wood and worshiped people and nowadays drinking and drugs and the lust of the eyes have all been the reason for so much evil in the world. people blame God when we are the ones committing the sins and doing the evil. imagine if God almighty did not intervene when he does, "this world would have been destroyed decades ago" the reason why theres so much hate for america is because of our known relationship with Jesus Christ. people who hate that and are in positions to do something to change that like billionairs will do everything they can with the help of their master the devil because hes against all God is and does. so throughout time evil has had its pawns like soros and bill gates and the democrates to do its bidding all the while these idiots think their God when in reality their going to suffer in hell forever just like the devil is. now here is america the last place on earth with any kind of power to oppose the bad in the world has been secretly taking down america from within to the ppint of where its at now, so corrupt it stinks. the people who love jesus and those who dont and just want freedom are now just realizing "america is in deep s***" so we try and warn the world but we cant because the evil elites who control our goverment have hijacked our republic and are destroying it all while were still being distracted by small false flags or news thats not for this very serious moment. i fear that this fight between Good and evil is now at our door steps, like every other country that communism took over and ruined. countries that are now nolonger free. i believe this is a wake up call to christians everywhere to repent and turn back to God before this road continues on to where we all know its going. the chinese ccp has forgotten that there is a God almighty who is also a judge and if the ccp is going to be stopped only God almighty can do it. we have to turn away from this false sence of security we get from the military. all i ever heard growing up was america will kick anybody ass and yes im sure we could have but if we still put our hope and trust in us military instead of where it belongs to God then im sorry to say things will only continue to get worse. i love you all warroom pandemic and im thankfull that your my family cause atleast were trying to help.

henleyrero

Feb 26, 2021
you know at the end of the day it really comes down to the truth. theres one good "GOD" full of light wisdom and power from which all good things flow. then theres evil,darkness the opposite of everything good and from that flows everything bad including false gods and deception and confusion. God says that isaiah 44:6 thus says the lord, the king of israel and his redeemer, the lord of hosts;"i am the first and i am the last; besides me there is no God" and in john 14:6 jesus said to him, "i am the way, and the truth, and the life . no one comes to the father except through me. throughout time people have made for them selves Gods out of wood and worshiped people and nowadays drinking and drugs and the lust of the eyes have all been the reason for so much evil in the world. people blame God when we are the ones committing the sins and doing the evil. imagine if God almighty did not intervene when he does, "this world would have been destroyed decades ago" the reason why theres so much hate for america is because of our known relationship with Jesus Christ. people who hate that and are in positions to do something to change that like billionairs will do everything they can with the help of their master the devil because hes against all God is and does. so throughout time evil has had its pawns like soros and bill gates and the democrates to do its bidding all the while these idiots think their God when in reality their going to suffer in hell forever just like the devil is. now here is america the last place on earth with any kind of power to oppose the bad in the world has been secretly taking down america from within to the ppint of where its at now, so corrupt it stinks. the people who love jesus and those who dont and just want freedom are now just realizing "america is in deep s***" so we try and warn the world but we cant because the evil elites who control our goverment have hijacked our republic and are destroying it all while were still being distracted by small false flags or news thats not for this very serious moment. i fear that this fight between Good and evil is now at our door steps, like every other country that communism took over and ruined. countries that are now nolonger free. i believe this is a wake up call to christians everywhere to repent and turn back to God before this road continues on to where we all know its going. the chinese ccp has forgotten that there is a God almighty who is also a judge and if the ccp is going to be stopped only God almighty can do it. we have to turn away from this false sence of security we get from the military. all i ever heard growing up was america will kick anybody ass and yes im sure we could have but if we still put our hope and trust in us military instead of where it belongs to God then im sorry to say things will only continue to get worse. i love you all warroom pandemic and im thankfull that your my family cause atleast were trying to help.

henleyrero

Feb 26, 2021
I agree! God/Jesus/Holy Spirit...is our only hope. We are close to seeing our Messiah return for us. Israel is 72 years old and "this generation will not pass away before the second coming of man" (Matt. 24, Mark 13, Luke 21). (In Jewish tradition the fig tree has always been seen as Israel.) We have a peace treaty (Abraham Accords), which will be confirmed for 7 years by the antichrist. I am watching Israel for a third Temple of God to be erected. The woman in the stars of Revelation 12 happened in September of 2017. There will be signs and wonders...we will know the season as the fig tree's twigs grown tender. The day is coming when we chose the mark of the beast...or God. I for one, plan to spend eternity with God, not the other guy. (God promised better accommodations.) I do not love this life so much that I will sacrifice paradise for it. The angels are cheering me on in this. I believe we need to watch, and do what we can, for our country and others, but at the end of the day God Almighty is, has been, and always will be on the throne and it is ultimately his dominion, even if the evil one believes he can over throw God. God has told us that this victory is his. I believe that followers of the Lamb, like myself, need to stay focused on where we are in the biblical timeline in order to fight the despair that might otherwise overtake us as we watch these regimes at work. Put on the full armor and brush up on your spiritual warfare! Remember Passover and the land of Goshen, not a dog barked. (Exodus 11) God's glory is going to really shine through all of this, and I am excited to be watching for it. I just hope to live through the end game so I can see my Messiah come down out of the clouds to get me! (There really is a "knight in shining armor".) My goodness...won't that be something! What a day of rejoicing that will be, when we all see Jesus, we'll sing and shout the victory! May God bless you richly. (Scoffers need not respond. Genuinely study your Bible instead, like it was a college course and your life depended on it. Or don't put any oil in your lamp. According to God it's your choice.)

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat