War Room Pandemic - Episode 761 (2/26/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

JournalReport505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
"this anns paulina" is going to be our future first women president if its not Candice Owens. good interview bannon i really have high hopes for the future of the conservative movement with maga leading the way.
senate in arizona needs to be thrown in jail. grand jury would be awesome to have this case be in. arizona is leading the way. all those people who broke the law need to be made an example of. if we continue to walk on egg shells and not be straight forward nothing will get down. arrest the ones who broke the law

Last edited:
Reactions: PennyB and K.A.G.

Debjchap

Jan 7, 2021
Port Richey, Florida

The Progressive Left’s Worst Nightmare​

Not trying to sound like a "Whoa is me", but hearing over and over that the 2020 election is done and over, Biden was inaugurated, accept it and move on... NO! When something is stolen, it does not become the legal property of the thief! We should not accept anything and move on! What a discouraging message Boris is sending! We will not rest, we will not get over it, we will not move on until justice is served and arrests are made from the bottom to the top of the chain!

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat