War Room Pandemic - Episode 763 (2/27/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

V

VAQ_Attack

Listen to this War Room's CPAC highlight from today to see what the TRAITOR Biden has done, is doing, and will continue to do to our Military if he's not stopped! NEVER, EVER forget it!

Two Friends of China in the White House

Trevor Loudon, researcher extraordinaire about communist infiltration in the U.S., explains why Biden was the most dangerous U.S. senator.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen. Finally back to watch the rest of War Room. Why on Earth would 3 Republicans vote for the Equality Act. I truly agree with Penny that it would destroy women's sports. Do you want a man claiming to be female in the locker room and bathroom with your daughter, (disgusting) not to mention the unfair biological advantage in competition. Males are simply more muscular than females. Our Divine Creator planned it that way, which is how it should be. Just plain evil:
The ‘Equality Act’ Is The Greatest Threat To Religious Freedom In Our Lifetime. We Must Stand Against It. The language of the bill passed by the House specifically prohibits the Religious Freedom Restoration Act of 1993 from providing a claim, defense, or basis for challenging the protections granted for “gender identity” or “sexual orientation.” Contact Your Legislature!
The Equality Act is anything but equality and truly evil! YOUR RIGHTS ARE GOD GIVEN!

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve, Pam Pryor, Frank Gaffney (love the Center for Security) Maggie Vandenberghe, Amanda Milius, Ambassador Brownback, Dede Laugesen, Bernie Kerik, Sam Faddis, Ken Paxton, Penny Nace, Scott Presler, John ? (didn't catch it), and Captain Maureen Bannon. Thank you Stephen for bringing us all these informative guest from CPAC. (I still remember what you said there in 2017). Thank you for being a beautiful you, please take care of Stephen, I love you, may our Heavenly Father guide you and watch over you always in always...

Joan Mc

Jan 6, 2021
Women’s sports. What about the Olympics? Does Biden think the US is going to send a trans team to compete in women’s sports? How will they ever pass the steroid test?

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat