War Room Pandemic - Episode 773 (3/4/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Tim Fox

Jan 20, 2021
Texas
The Democratic leadership is so concerned about their safety in regards to the non-existent possibility that the Capitol building will be stormed that they need to keep the fence up. Given their concern for themselves, one has to ask "Why were they not concerned about Antifa and Black Life Matters hoodlums storming businesses and killing people throughout the Summer of Love of 2020?" It is Day 55 of the fence, so are they trying to beat the number of days that Portland, Oregon was under siege in the downtown?

Tim Fox

Jan 20, 2021
Texas
Steve, why are you not emphasizing the $1 TRILLION of Covid relief that is approved and can be made available as soon as Congress acts to release it? Why is there so much talk is about the $2,000 check when there has been $1 TRILLION available for God knows how long? Congress needs to spend what has been approved! The only reason that I can think of is that the $1 TRILLION cannot be used to bail out Democratic cities and states who have run them into the ground, so the Dems need a new bill to do it. Am I right or wrong? If I am wrong, what am I missing?

Peggy Ann

Dec 27, 2020
Thank you, Rosemary Jenks! I'd love to contact my "congresswomen", but I live in the deep blue state of Washington and feel like I have no voice in the atrocities being committed by the biden/obama/harris regime. Never, in my wildest dreams did I ever think our beloved country would be ruled by a communist regime. I'm so grateful for people like you, Raheem, Steve, and all the guests who appear on WarRoom Pandemic to share their knowledge & expertise so I can know I'm hearing the truth. God bless you all!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat