War Room Pandemic - Episode 778 (3/5/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

betsycrowley

Feb 3, 2021
Survey day . Checked the person who is now a regular on your show. I asked him if he heard the part about the Nipple Rings hangin out so fun!!! That was good he is hanging by a thread--alittle more n the tree will topple...dont ask how i got so good-Experience is not enough(BG's() im a Bg of course Bishop Guilfoyle private high school-anyway-i spoke to RHonda about watching-the crisis on the border has everyone upset along with the schools closed--and reg CCP Propaganda what i tol RHonda today to checkout The War ROom is her assigment!!!!!!!!! Thanks Becky U done good-ur welcome mr rodgers! Target #2 Gavin Newsom-I just saw a middle aged lady at Family Dollar her van-truck was plastered in Religious scripture hand wrote out there in color along wit=RECAL GAVIN in big letters!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yikes!!!! save the small stuff for late-have to investigate more drawers and such even in the bathrooms i go!!!!!!!!!!!!ask Sandy Brokaw!!!!!The artist magnifico!!!and those nipple rings were hangin out i sawer em wit my transitional progressives and it was definitely not pretty and so here they come!~!! Almost as many as Bill Cosby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ah shucks Gomer we can do ti!

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen. I've been listening to your afternoon episode. It's probably me but It seems Raheem and Mary Ann Mendoza have talked so fast I have trouble catching everything they say. Yes, the border is a crisis & tragic problem, and I laughed when I heard Ryan was having a fundraiser for Cheney. Ryan still doesn't understand the party of old is no longer relevant. Don't feel like saying much tonight, so just listening (haven't been able to get a picture or sound so listening on war room pandemic and typing on this site).

THANK YOU WAR ROOM. Thanking Steve, Raheem, Ben Bergquam & Oscar, Mary Ann Mendoza, Mike McCormick, Boris Epshteyn, and Lucia DeClerck. Thank you Stephen for always doing a beautiful job, for shining your light truthfully, please take care of Steve, love you, may our Heavenly Father always shine his light through you, bless you and keep you safe........

John Realino

Jan 27, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen. I've been listening to your afternoon episode. It's probably me but It seems Raheem and Mary Ann Mendoza have talked so fast I have trouble catching everything they say. Yes, the border is a crisis & tragic problem, and I laughed when I heard Ryan was having a fundraiser for Cheney. Ryan still doesn't understand the party of old is no longer relevant. Don't feel like saying much tonight, so just listening (haven't been able to get a picture or sound so listening on war room pandemic and typing on this site).

THANK YOU WAR ROOM. Thanking Steve, Raheem, Ben Bergquam & Oscar, Mary Ann Mendoza, Mike McCormick, Boris Epshteyn, and Lucia DeClerck. Thank you Stephen for always doing a beautiful job, for shining your light truthfully, please take care of Steve, love you, may our Heavenly Father always shine his light through you, bless you and keep you safe........
I made the Gin raisins a year ago, only ate them once, but did again tonight watching the podcast! ‘Very Tasty ‘!

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
Joe Biden and Company is the rot and plague and sickness and degeneracy of the USA.
They must be removed by any means necessary, sent to a Crimes against Humanity Trial which allows the death penalty.
i actually agree on the death penalty but not for Joe biden because hes mentally unable to comprehend whats going on. if anybody in this counrty deserves to be put to death for treason its obama because hes the one who started turning our country in oppisite direction and really did some damage. trump had to fix their doings. this is all bull crap that justice in this country isnt fare. we need to vote these people out of office or charge them with a crime or both

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
Survey day . Checked the person who is now a regular on your show. I asked him if he heard the part about the Nipple Rings hangin out so fun!!! That was good he is hanging by a thread--alittle more n the tree will topple...dont ask how i got so good-Experience is not enough(BG's() im a Bg of course Bishop Guilfoyle private high school-anyway-i spoke to RHonda about watching-the crisis on the border has everyone upset along with the schools closed--and reg CCP Propaganda what i tol RHonda today to checkout The War ROom is her assigment!!!!!!!!! Thanks Becky U done good-ur welcome mr rodgers! Target #2 Gavin Newsom-I just saw a middle aged lady at Family Dollar her van-truck was plastered in Religious scripture hand wrote out there in color along wit=RECAL GAVIN in big letters!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yikes!!!! save the small stuff for late-have to investigate more drawers and such even in the bathrooms i go!!!!!!!!!!!!ask Sandy Brokaw!!!!!The artist magnifico!!!and those nipple rings were hangin out i sawer em wit my transitional progressives and it was definitely not pretty and so here they come!~!! Almost as many as Bill Cosby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ah shucks Gomer we can do ti!
i dont understand a thing your saying. im sure you make sence to some but im sorry i missed it.

• Haha
Reactions: Beowulf32#

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
i actually agree on the death penalty but not for Joe biden because hes mentally unable to comprehend whats going on. if anybody in this counrty deserves to be put to death for treason its obama because hes the one who started turning our country in oppisite direction and really did some damage. trump had to fix their doings. this is all bull crap that justice in this country isnt fare. we need to vote these people out of office or charge them with a crime or both
Joe Biden might be mentally unstable now but he's been selling out our country for years! He didn't make his millions serving in congress.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat