War Room Pandemic - Episode 783 (3/8/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

V

VAQ_Attack

We can NEVER forget what happened on November 3. Until that heinous WRONG is RIGHTED, we have no chance to save our Republic. We CANNOT stand for the Communist takeover of our country via an illegitimate election, PERIOD! We must attack the TRAITORS from all directions in doing everything possible to see that they're PUNISHED for their TREASON in NO UNCERTAIN TERMS! And anyone who advises to the CONTRAY is IN THAT REPROBATE COMPANY OF TRAITORS. We owe that to the Sacrifices of all those who fought, suffered, and died in all of America's Wars since the Revolution against a tyranny without, that what they did is NOT RENDERED IN VAIN by a tyranny within! We will NOT stand for PATRIOTISM being trashed on an altar to COMMUNISM!

stoneyck

Feb 23, 2021

chica2011

Jan 16, 2021

Pressing Woke Buttons … Don’t Let America Become Like Weak Harry​

Everything the government touches turns to crap, corruption and keeps the people down. I hope the people that voted "Biden" have awakened to the fraud. The Democrats are the racist. Democrats are the cheats, liars and fat cats. I'm so sick of them already in these couple short months. They verge on appearing to be mentally ill. The public doesn't care about their woke topics, politics, ideas, programs, etc. We want less government. The government has no place in decisions about our children, shopping, education, race issues, relationships, employment, religion, sex, finances, health, what we eat, etc. Get the hell out of my life is what I say!! The gay alphabet song? The 'you know you are a racist' song? The Dem in Campbell, California wanting to tell retailers to place boy and girl clothing and goods in the same section of a store? WHERE DOES THIS END?

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen. Finally made it back to watch your afternoon episode. Good to see Nigel and I agree with Nigel about Megan and also about Harry. Right now they are just pushing racism because that's the program of the left and they're eating it up, jumping in for attention and popularity with the left. They have been totally disrespectful towards the Royal family.

Last edited:

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
THANK YOU Ken Blackwell! I've been so concerned about HR-1 and appreciate you talking to everyone about how serious the problem is. As far as Megan and Harry go, I do not pay any attention to them and have no reason to believe what they say and I hope the general public doesn't take them seriously. I will do my best to talk to people about HR-1 and taking part in government at the local levels.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve, Captain Maureen Bannon, Eric Greitens, Nigel Farage, Ken Blackwell, and Anna Paulina Luna. Beautiful job! Thank you Stephen for all that you do, take care of Stephen, I love you, may God always be with you in all ways..........

Reactions: Lady Patriot

Tom Betit

Feb 27, 2021
Shame on this small woman and pussie husband. It was a disgrace and awful interview. His Grandmother, the Queen, must be furious. Meghan is a lying manipulator.
The pussification of males, is not just happening in America. The liberals are invading other countries, with their ideology. Megan smollet is a front line , propagandist.

MajFauxPas

Jan 29, 2021
Portland, Oregon
Captain Bannon stealing the mic on her 3rd airing! Go Mo!

Also Natalie Winters... I seem to recall Raheem encouraging her to speak into the microphone just a couple months ago.

And Midge’s passion for what’s going on in America shows up in her expressions, not to mention her words and amazing filming. These patriotic women really bring it home.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lady Patriot

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA

We can NEVER forget what happened on November 3. Until that heinous WRONG is RIGHTED, we have no chance to save our Republic. We CANNOT stand for the Communist takeover of our country via an illegitimate election, PERIOD! We must attack the TRAITORS from all directions in doing everything possible to see that they're PUNISHED for their TREASON in NO UNCERTAIN TERMS! And anyone who advises to the CONTRAY is IN THAT REPROBATE COMPANY OF TRAITORS. We owe that to the Sacrifices of all those who fought, suffered, and died in all of America's Wars since the Revolution against a tyranny without, that what they did is NOT RENDERED IN VAIN by a tyranny within! We will NOT stand for PATRIOTISM being trashed on an altar to COMMUNISM!
NNNNNNNNNEVER FORGET and NEVER GIVE UP...
VOTER FRAUD - PELOSI IS MADAM LIAR - NO FRAUD IF YOU DONT LOOK FOR IT - JPEG.jpg

AVOTWI

Mar 9, 2021
Fog City Midge is 110% Spot On and I like many agree with her. A new movement is at foot called AVOTWI (avout-we)... "Always Vote Out The Washington Incumbent". The two biggest fears of the founders were the rise of 2 big corrupt political parties and the increase of governing based solely upon emotion instead of reason and logic. The SWAMP will never vote themselves out so we need an AVOTWI movement to strike against both parties equally and without emotion. The SWAP really needs to "Feel the Churn" from the people. Timing of this is great with historically small margins in both chambers.

betsycrowley

Feb 3, 2021

Pressing Woke Buttons … Don’t Let America Become Like Weak Harry​

CHRIS REA British guitarist Road TO Hell one of the songs I helped along KLOS 95.5 LA CA CHRIS REA is so way cool from the desert to the well u on the motorway to hell!!!!!!!!!!!!slider fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!invader music

betsycrowley

Feb 3, 2021
RIP LEON RUSSELL you had a big hit after u passed thank you BB King Bluesville and the late Tony Coulter and all my faceshit fun!!!!!!!!!!!!Turned commie had to quit that awful place!!! We on here Leon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Black and Blue demo version with Ray child prodigy guitar kid too cool Leon!!

betsycrowley

Feb 3, 2021
Leon lifers unite for the sad bday of Leon April 2--we are fans since childhood Monster Mash-Leon all the time! Lady Blue on now--fun instruments-excellent production French Horns now sax we love Edgar Winter and Johnny WInter too!!! We listen to music to forget all these troubles in the world! Terrible mean stuff!!!!!!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat