War Room Pandemic - Episode 784 (3/9/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Tim Fox

Jan 20, 2021
Texas
92.2 % of Washington D.C. folks voted Democratic in 2020 election, so how do you expect there to be significant protests on a daily basis against the fence/wall? I assume that Maga folks are reluctant to go to Washington D.C. after the January 6 fiasco that was essentially created by Nancy Peloser!

Tim Fox

Jan 20, 2021
Texas
Why is the War Room not continuously talking about the $1 Trillion of Covid aid that has been approved but is not being spent (i.e. occasionally guests mention it but no one gives a detailed explanation)? Is there a particular timeframe of when it can be spent? What is the $1 Trillion dedicated to be spent for?

Reactions: Adrian_NM_505

Tim Fox

Jan 20, 2021
Texas
I am a great supporter of Matt Gaetz and glad to see him talk about getting good Maga candidates. He asked what criteria should be used. Maybe Jerry Seinfeld's advice to George should be followed...George, when you think about doing something, do the exact opposite!! If Trump, who I support 1000% had done this with the candidates brought to him by the likes of Chris Christie, his administration would have been much more successful!

Tim Fox

Jan 20, 2021
Texas
We already have enough lawyers in Congress. I agree with Steve about getting more waitresses, blue collar workers, entreprenuers, tc. into the Congress!

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
92.2 % of Washington D.C. folks voted Democratic in 2020 election, so how do you expect there to be significant protests on a daily basis against the fence/wall? I assume that Maga folks are reluctant to go to Washington D.C. after the January 6 fiasco that was essentially created by Nancy Peloser!
good observation. im sure if media wasn't dishonest that 92.2%wouldn't be so high. republicans are the real enimies because they are silently screwing us over. maybe that lady who got the maga together the last 2 times should start an event thats for the most courageous to come from around the country and come protest. they are trying to keep our democracy in darkness. and democracy dies in darkness.

Last edited:

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
i dont understand how we talk alot about voting people in and stuff but not so much about the dominion machines their using to steal. if were still using the machines and the bill hr 1 that takes voting to that next level for the democrates to keep doing what they did this election well then getting out to vote wont matter.

Last edited:

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat