War Room Pandemic - Episode 785 (3/9/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

roebee

Feb 23, 2021
Who cares about the Oprah interview! When we hear Ben's presentation on the crisis at the wall, this Harry/Markel interview is all NOISE! Do we really care about accusations from 2 fleeing royals? Is the crown racist? Of course. We brought the racial POV to America when we conquered all. I was wondering when BLM would connect the dots and trace our "racial issues" back to the crown! Harry and Meghan are certainly not noteworthy-their audience consists of the irrevelant wokies of Silicon Valley-the headquarter of Netflix. They fit in perfectly, and they will become perfectly irrevelant very, very soon. Honestly, nobody gives a s***!!!!!

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
Who cares about the Oprah interview! When we hear Ben's presentation on the crisis at the wall, this Harry/Markel interview is all NOISE! Do we really care about accusations from 2 fleeing royals? Is the crown racist? Of course. We brought the racial POV to America when we conquered all. I was wondering when BLM would connect the dots and trace our "racial issues" back to the crown! Harry and Meghan are certainly not noteworthy-their audience consists of the irrevelant wokies of Silicon Valley-the headquarter of Netflix. They fit in perfectly, and they will become perfectly irrevelant very, very soon. Honestly, nobody gives a s***only

The Consequences of Open Borders (w/ VandenBerghe, Gaetz, Yon, Bergquam)​

This is the battle for our country and the democrats have committed treason by working with cartels

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat