War Room Pandemic - Episode 792 (3/11/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

V

VAQ_Attack

Great work, Midge, very proud of you for continuing to tell the complete unadulterated Truth about this tragedy, God bless!

Heartbreaking movie about the Tragedy of our Country!
We escaped Communism to come here. Where do we go now?

Feb 27, 2021
Thanks, Maggie, for all you've done, are doing, and hopefully will continue to do. I'm still waiting for your oft-postponed "debate" with Steve/Raheem about what many of us deplorables think. You wonderfully summed it up when you said that the USA (was WIA in the wee hours of 4 November,) died on 6 January, and was buried on 20 January. I don't know your beliefs, but you're doing the LORD's work on War Room Pandemic, so if you're allowed to, please keep slugging away with truth to power despite Bannon's talking over every point that doesn't fit his spin. Maggie, you are so totally appreciated! Hey, Bannon is, too, 'cause he's much more Right than wrong!

Last edited:
Reactions: VAQ_Attack

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen. Like the "Make Speech Free Again" hat and sorry GAB is getting attacked. I'm on GAB but actually since I signed up, I haven't been on it. Always like to hear from Dr. Navarro. Thank you, I have a seriously hard time understanding why our Republicans stood by and let that barbed wire go up and troops everywhere. WHAT'S WRONG WITH THEM? This is America. Abbot is obviously fond of $$$$ above his citizens. We all need to BUY MADE IN AMERICA!

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
Thank you Dr. Navarro. You always give us good information. Steve's accurate information on China is now a conspiracy theory? :rolleyes: It figures. The CCP just can't stand that you're so popular Steve and understand how evil they are, you're renting space in their head! You don't get mentioned unless they're worried about you........

THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve, Raheem, Maggie Vandenberghe, Andrew Torba, Dr. Peter Navarro, and Ben Bergquam. Thank you Stephen for being you, it's quite enough. Please take care of Steve, love you, may our Heavenly Father always be with you....... God bless.

grammagail82

Feb 23, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen. Like the "Make Speech Free Again" hat and sorry GAB is getting attacked. I'm on GAB but actually since I signed up, I haven't been on it. Always like to hear from Dr. Navarro. Thank you, I have a seriously hard time understanding why our Republicans stood by and let that barbed wire go up and troops everywhere. WHAT'S WRONG WITH THEM? This is America. Abbot is obviously fond of $$$$ above his citizens. We all need to BUY MADE IN AMERICA!
Dr. Navarro mentioned the dems having their way with us. This phrase used to refer to a man raping a woman. And that's exactly what progressives are doing to us. Every day since Harris/Biden took office, they have raped us.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
Maggie is so talented. She is a Patriot who embodies Action.

A picture is worth a thousand words. And this motion picture of hers: millions more. Storytelling via film is the ultimate weapon to reach the masses and communicate pathos and logos. It reaches the collective Unconscious.

Maggie is an artist; that’s a much higher level intellectually and spiritually than a mere talking head on a show, useful and entertaining though that show may be.

Steve and Raheem just learned a bit of humility.

Maggie IS water. Water is the ultimate power, not stone.

Panick

Feb 17, 2021
Amazing video Maggie. I loved visiting our great capitol when I lived in Maryland, but now I have no desire to see it as it is. Americans need to realize we are losing our country. This made me cry!

Last edited:

Coralisles

Jan 9, 2021
Hawaii
The CNN cut. Biden signs the Bill. Gets up and waits for Kamala. As she reaches him, Biden looks as though he wants to take her arm. She shrugs him off and probably hoarsely whispers "just follow me"!

1650VaPatriot

Dec 30, 2020
Dr. Navarro mentioned the dems having their way with us. This phrase used to refer to a man raping a woman. And that's exactly what progressives are doing to us. Every day since Harris/Biden took office, they have raped us.
gang raped while our friends are standing around watching and doing nothing to stop it.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat