War Room Pandemic - Episode 797 (3/13/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

V

VAQ_Attack

What was learned on The War Room's Two Part Special on the CCP today follows.

The DIABOLIC EVIL of the CCP wants world domination to the extreme of eliminating ethnicities in the process where we were one of those to be eliminated.

The Communists are taking over the Country. See the following for proof. GET THE WORD out, especially to your Family and Friends. Contact your Reps on all levels, Local, State, and Federal! Demand that they DEFEND us in NO UNCERTAIN TERMS from this VERY REAL THREAT to anything and everything American! There are lives at stake from our youngest innocents at the earliest stage of life to our Military in Harm's Way!

Despicable Biden wants to COOPERATE with these devils GUILTY of Crimes Against Humanity! Put your Reps on Notice that you will have NONE OF THAT!

Steven Mosher says we must WAKE UP TODAY! Mosher says what should happen in Alaska instead of kowtowing to a RUTHLESS REGIME. He hopes Biden will NOT SELL Alaska to China! Mosher's Book Bully of Asia is a MUST Read.

The following tells you what Comrade Biden thinks is NO BIG PROBLEM which should prove to you IN SPADES that THE BIG PROBLEM are the TRAITORS in the White House of a Morally Bankrupt Administration STRAIGHT from the Bowels of Hell that is allied with the CCP in its goal of destroying what's left of a Free America UNDER God FOR PROFIT!

Bannon: China's at War With Us and We're Financing It​

Bannon and Gaffney Trace China’s Rise Back to Joe Biden​

Bombshell Ties Between Democrats and the Chinese Communist Party Revealed​

Biden's Nominee to Control 20% of USA Land Was Completely Engineered By Pro-China Communist Party​

The Biggest Killing Machine in History: CCP Brags About 400 Million Forced Abortions​

China Expert Steven Mosher on How to Defend America from CCP​

https://www.pop.org/bully-of-asia-book/

Bully of Asia​

Why ‘China's Dream’ Is the New Threat to World Order​

by Steven W. Mosher​

The signs are everywhere.

China unilaterally claims the entire South China Sea as sovereign territory, then builds artificial islands to bolster its claim. It suddenly activates an air defense identification zone over the East China Sea, and threatens to down any aircraft that does not report its position. It builds roads into Indian territory, then redraws the maps to show that it is actually Chinese territory. The People's Republic under President Xi Jinping is quickly becoming The Bully of Asia.

Steven W. Mosher is president of the Population Research Institute and an internationally recognized authority on China. He is also the author of numerous books on China, among them Broken Earth: The Rural Chinese, A Mother's Ordeal: One Woman's Fight Against China's One-Child Policy, and Hegemon: China's Plan to Dominate Asia and the World, as well as several edited volumes and hundreds of scholarly articles, editorials, and opinion pieces.

See what others have said about
Steve Mosher's eye-opening book, Bully of Asia

"With mounting admiration, I have read Bully of Asia. Mosher's book is the most sophisticated, up to date, richly based argument in existence of dangers of the Rise of China - dangers to the giant's neighbors and to America."
DR. ROSS TERRILL, Fairbank Center, Harvard University

“A vitally important book on the threat posed by China; especially needed for decoding Beijing’s nefarious intentions.”
BILL GERTZ, author of The China Threat and War: War and Peace in the Information Age

“In this book, one of America’s most perceptive China watchers explains why China’s ‘Dream’ is the world’s nightmare. Will America wake up in time? It will, if it reads this book.”
LARRY ARNN, president of Hillsdale College

“Bully of Asia is a wake-up call for Americans who assume that China plays by the same rules as other Countries.”
DANNY TOMA, retired Foreign Service officer and author of the forthcoming America First: Why Everything You Know about Foreign Affairs Is Not Only Wrong, It’s UnAmerican

Duncanlmd

Feb 24, 2021

Gathering of the Super Hawks Part 2 … How China Infiltrated the Democrat Party​

Gathering of the Super Hawks Part 2 … How China Infiltrated the Democrat Party​

War Room Show today was the best we have seen in regard to the infiltration of the Chinese communist party into our government our financial system our education and social unrest.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen. I had to leave about half way thru the 2nd episode this AM and wanted to see all of it and I wanted to hear everything Trevor had to say... thank you Mr. Loudon.
That number of forced abortions in China is horrible and so heart breaking. Genocide in mass! It has to be truly evil (even satanic) to do that to another human being. Every child, born or unborn, is a unique and special soul created in the image of God and loved by him. God promises where 2 or more are gathered in prayer, he will be there. We need to use that prayer whenever possible to pray for the Chinese people. Thank you for the information Steve Mosher. Thank you Steve for having him on.
THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve, Frank Gaffney, Trevor Loudon and Steve Mosher.
Thank you Stephen for a great 2 hours, for being a special you, take care of Steve, love you, may God be with you always in all ways...

EternalOhm

Mar 5, 2021
It is mistaken to say that America's sell out to China began with Biden. He rode the wave that had begun in the 1980s, when as an American I was selling technology into China for the Japanese. It was early days then, and though I was thoroughly fluent in Mandarin, no American company would hire me (until the mid-90s and then reluctantly). Americans only wanted to hire Chinese with "guanxi" (remember that?) because Americans had been sold into the idea that association with top cadres were the only way to make a sale. Americans knew it was a top down system from the very beginning and they could not have cared less: they loved hobnobbing with top cadres. Suckers, I thought then, getting their clocks cleaned.

American business deliberately, intentionally threw its IP over to China almost fatalistically with agreement after agreement for technology transfer! Sure, initially, we had COCOM then to abide by, but the bureaucrats stripped even that because American and European business desperately wanted it. The promise (the false promise) was that the Chinese market was SO big that success with exporting their products to China could only come by agreeing to the gatekeepers demands. We Americans ALWAYS argued from weakness, despite our great strength. Elsewhere, it was more of the same: in academia (I graduated two Ivies in Chinese studies), the schools dumped Taiwan and adopted China so fast -- lots of money, research grants, conferences, vacations, etc. for the venal pseudo-intellectual to research things like Lesbian Poetry in the Tang (there is none, but I saw a paper on that once). These schools attacked Americans even earlier than American business did: Stanford's abysmal treatment of Mosher in the 70s! We all knew about it at Yale.

The generation of the 60s hated America and they have tried to destroy every aspect of it, willingly, intentionally. This is a generational suicide we are talking about in America and the criminals who run the CCP and their henchmen who staff it, being incredibly resourceful and experienced, despite decades of violent struggle, internecine warfare, factional fighting, etc., knew how to brilliantly take advantage of a people -- we Americans -- who did not care for our own future any longer. It was a sickness running through American culture, but now it is all out in the open, thank GOD!

NOW -- I hope it is not too late -- do we see America finally beginning to understand about China what I knew, saw begin 40 years ago. And if you'd like to know, I NEVER went into the import business, never brought Chinese product into this country and got out of the China business nearly 20 years ago, though I wrote about it until about 10 years ago. Good riddance! Biden and his relationship to China is the culmination of the 60s generation of self-hatred, of America-hate, of the moral depravity and criminally fraudulent mindset of that awful generation: he is the PERFECT representative of the Left.

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
It is mistaken to say that America's sell out to China began with Biden. He rode the wave that had begun in the 1980s, when as an American I was selling technology into China for the Japanese. It was early days then, and though I was thoroughly fluent in Mandarin, no American company would hire me (until the mid-90s and then reluctantly). Americans only wanted to hire Chinese with "guanxi" (remember that?) because Americans had been sold into the idea that association with top cadres were the only way to make a sale. Americans knew it was a top down system from the very beginning and they could not have cared less: they loved hobnobbing with top cadres. Suckers, I thought then, getting their clocks cleaned.

American business deliberately, intentionally threw its IP over to China almost fatalistically with agreement after agreement for technology transfer! Sure, initially, we had COCOM then to abide by, but the bureaucrats stripped even that because American and European business desperately wanted it. The promise (the false promise) was that the Chinese market was SO big that success with exporting their products to China could only come by agreeing to the gatekeepers demands. We Americans ALWAYS argued from weakness, despite our great strength. Elsewhere, it was more of the same: in academia (I graduated two Ivies in Chinese studies), the schools dumped Taiwan and adopted China so fast -- lots of money, research grants, conferences, vacations, etc. for the venal pseudo-intellectual to research things like Lesbian Poetry in the Tang (there is none, but I saw a paper on that once). These schools attacked Americans even earlier than American business did: Stanford's abysmal treatment of Mosher in the 70s! We all knew about it at Yale.

The generation of the 60s hated America and they have tried to destroy every aspect of it, willingly, intentionally. This is a generational suicide we are talking about in America and the criminals who run the CCP and their henchmen who staff it, being incredibly resourceful and experienced, despite decades of violent struggle, internecine warfare, factional fighting, etc., knew how to brilliantly take advantage of a people -- we Americans -- who did not care for our own future any longer. It was a sickness running through American culture, but now it is all out in the open, thank GOD!

NOW -- I hope it is not too late -- do we see America finally beginning to understand about China what I knew, saw begin 40 years ago. And if you'd like to know, I NEVER went into the import business, never brought Chinese product into this country and got out of the China business nearly 20 years ago, though I wrote about it until about 10 years ago. Good riddance! Biden and his relationship to China is the culmination of the 60s generation of self-hatred, of America-hate, of the moral depravity and criminally fraudulent mindset of that awful generation: he is the PERFECT representative of the Left.
EternalOhm - Electronics ?
I dealt with Chinese in 85 and 87, here. Semiconductor manufacturing equipment they wanted. As a tech, I only displayed operation, repair, and maintenance.
After the 87 layoffs, I didn't return - no degree. But, still keep up with the industry and as a hobby.

However, the systems of government and their abusers, brings me here, where I try to educate and emphasize as to the CCP and our own future.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat