War Room Pandemic - Episode 799 (3/15/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Feb 27, 2021
If I wanted to watch Maher, Silverman, or Moaning Joe, I'd watch mainstream media. I don't and I don't. IMHO, Episode 799 was a total waste of time - all noise and no signal. Bannon, you completely missed the lede; they're not complaining about the corrupt Biden Administration because "they're catching up with War Room"; that's utter BS. They're complaining (in their effete politically correct fashion that doesn't alienate the powers that be) because the stench is so bad that it even overwhelmed their normally immune nostrils. They're not even becoming lefty populists like your darling AOC ("love the fight, hate the politics"; yeah, yeah, we know how "woke" Bannon is}, they're still amoral, dishonest elitists who happen to bemoan their lack of access to this totalitarian government.

Maybe they're signaling that it's time for Harris to push Xiden aside. My guess is that she won't until the dust settles on Taiwan so that it wasn't her fault.

Bannon, I can see why you were too cowardly to sit in the captain's chair for this episode, but even Maureen and Raheem can't redeem this loser of an episode. Please cut back on the "cold openings."

Madmax

Jan 13, 2021
If I wanted to watch Maher, Silverman, or Moaning Joe, I'd watch mainstream media. I don't and I don't. IMHO, Episode 799 was a total waste of time - all noise and no signal. Bannon, you completely missed the lede; they're not complaining about the corrupt Biden Administration because "they're catching up with War Room"; that's utter BS. They're complaining (in their effete politically correct fashion that doesn't alienate the powers that be) because the stench is so bad that it even overwhelmed their normally immune nostrils. They're not even becoming lefty populists like your darling AOC ("love the fight, hate the politics"; yeah, yeah, we know how "woke" Bannon is}, they're still amoral, dishonest elitists who happen to bemoan their lack of access to this totalitarian government.

Maybe they're signaling that it's time for Harris to push Xiden aside. My guess is that she won't until the dust settles on Taiwan so that it wasn't her fault.

Bannon, I can see why you were too cowardly to sit in the captain's chair for this episode, but even Maureen and Raheem can't redeem this loser of an episode. Please cut back on the "cold openings."
You are the biggest dumb ass Commie baby killer kisses going. 💋

Feb 27, 2021
You are the biggest dumb ass Commie baby killer kisses going. 💋
Hi Mad. Does that mean that you don't agree with my opinion that Episode 799 fell short of the War Room's usual high standards? Hey, it's okay, in my world you're entitled to your opinion, too, but maybe that's because I'm not a fascist totalitarian. I hope that your day picks up a bit.

Feb 4, 2021
I have to admit that I do not know what "dumb ass Commie baby killer kisses going" means or is suppose to mean. That said, I don't think it was about making War Room fans watch the fake news hosts.....but rather so us that things have become so bad that those members of the left who would normally stand as a firewall against the politically incorrect, are growing sick of the garbage. I think it was an interesting touch......Also Mr Madmax....easy on the anger level.....if that show pushed you over the cliff .....you may want to practice yoga....or have a stiff drink ......

New topic...I would like Pres Trump to communicate with us more often through War Room.....Steve tell DJT to sign up in the Live Chat and lets hear from him..........or tell him to text you and you post them......We all miss his tweets....

Feb 27, 2021
I have to admit that I do not know what "dumb ass Commie baby killer kisses going" means or is suppose to mean. That said, I don't think it was about making War Room fans watch the fake news hosts.....but rather so us that things have become so bad that those members of the left who would normally stand as a firewall against the politically incorrect, are growing sick of the garbage. I think it was an interesting touch......Also Mr Madmax....easy on the anger level.....if that show pushed you over the cliff .....you may want to practice yoga....or have a stiff drink ......

New topic...I would like Pres Trump to communicate with us more often through War Room.....Steve tell DJT to sign up in the Live Chat and lets hear from him..........or tell him to text you and you post them......We all miss his tweets....
Hi M. Teump, please go easy on Mr. Mad, his problems are probably not his fault, and anyway, as a combat infantry veteran, I've been called a killer of commie babies before (spoiler alert, it's not true per my best recollections, nor did I kiss them although I may be a dumb ass). That aside, although working out a way that for War Room Forum to replace Twitter for Mr. Trump might seem scintillating, I suspect that this forum would be too constraining for him. It might be nice for Mr. Trump to give a regular update, though, perhaps through Jason Miller. I would personally just like to see a lot less of Maher and Moaning Joe and Silverman has been overexposed as well.

John Realino

Jan 27, 2021

Bannon, I can see why you were too cowardly to sit in the captain's chair for this episode, but even Maureen and Raheem can't redeem this loser of an episode. Please cut back on the "cold openings.it’s an ok episode, write down their plan of action, and realize it entertaining while giving you some info you didn’t know!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat