War Room Pandemic - Episode 800 (3/15/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Feb 27, 2021
So, one of your messages is that the PRC is a serious country and the USA is not. I get it. How could anyone not see the USA as dysfunctional after the Russia hoax, two faux impeachments, the stolen election, anything Xiden has done, and all the other crap flung at Mr. Trump by our elites like Bill Maher. Perhaps it's because you, Mr. Bannon, are an elite yourself (despite how you choose to portray yourself) that you thrust Mr. Maher down our throats. Gag. Vomit. I neither want nor need to see Maher; IMHO time spent on Maher was mostly wasted (okay, make a point and move on) and took away from your dynamite guests like Josh Rogin ("Chaos Under Heaven") who really had something worth hearing. Poor Boris didn't get a word in the other day. You have a great show when you let it roll with the guests you have on, and we can hear what they have to contribute: "h-h-hold on" you say.; Please let me finish. You are the show, but despite what Kafka says, the whole IS greater than the sum of its parts on a show like yours when things come together and result in magic. The danger is when Kafka is correct and the whole becomes other than the sum of its parts, much less than, say, an on-topic lecture by you alone or watching Raheem's podcast. The point is, pretty please allow more bang for the buck from guests like Rogin or even regulars like Raheem and Midge and Captain Mo. Just sayin'.

Last edited:
Reactions: Adrian_NM_505
Feb 27, 2021
The elites lied to us they used china to destroy america and this will be the last year of our democracy
Hi Fan, I agree with two minor observations. I'm not sure that the elites used China so much as they stupidly thought that they were using China while they royally shafted themselves (and all of us) as useful idiots. Secondly, I'm undecided whether America lost its democracy in 2019 (lockdowns and/or wee hours of November 4); in 2020 (on January 6 or January 20); or some other time. What I do know is that it doesn't feel very much like democracy (in its non-political sense) today in mid-March 2020 but we still have some freedoms..

Last edited:

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
So, one of your messages is that the PRC is a serious country and the USA is not. I get it. How could anyone not see the USA as dysfunctional after the Russia hoax, two faux impeachments, the stolen election, anything Xiden has done, and all the other crap flung at Mr. Trump by our elites like Bill Maher. Perhaps it's because you, Mr. Bannon, are an elite yourself (despite how you choose to portray yourself) that you thrust Mr. Maher down our throats. Gag. Vomit. I neither want nor need to see Maher; IMHO time spent on Maher was mostly wasted (okay, make a point and move on) and took away from your dynamite guests like Josh Rogin ("Chaos Under Heaven") who really had something worth hearing. Poor Boris didn't get a word in the other day. You have a great show when you let it roll with the guests you have on, and we can hear what they have to contribute: "h-h-hold on" you say.; Please let me finish. You are the show, but despite what Kafka says, the whole IS greater than the sum of its parts on a show like yours when things come together and result in magic. The danger is when Kafka is correct and the whole becomes other than the sum of its parts, much less than, say, an on-topic lecture by you alone or watching Raheem's podcast. The point is, pretty please allow more bang for the buck from guests like Rogin or even regulars like Raheem and Midge and Captain Mo. Just sayin'.
OMG you took the words right from my lips. Thats what if been trying to say. The truth is I believe bannon uses this show to make money and others because everythime someone comes on thats serious you always interupt and keep us from hearing stuff we need to hear. I know you like to be in control but don't invite quest if your not going to respect them. Every show this happenes. I can't even look forward to watching episodes because it gives me to much anxiety . I want to know bannons oppinon on this

Reactions: Ray at the Bay
Feb 27, 2021
OMG you took the words right from my lips. Thats what if been trying to say. The truth is I believe bannon uses this show to make money and others because everythime someone comes on thats serious you always interupt and keep us from hearing stuff we need to hear. I know you like to be in control but don't invite quest if your not going to respect them. Every show this happenes. I can't even look forward to watching episodes because it gives me to much anxiety . I want to know bannons oppinon on this
Hi Adrian,
I'm not a shrink but I'd suggest that Mr Bannon shows his opinionated feelings in the way he interacts with others on his show. Those who have the right degrees and pedigree (i.e., those he considers on his elitist level) he treats differently from those who he sees as the true deplorables or even elites not on his own level. I don't begrudge him that because from my time in the military and business I also believe in a meritocracy, but one based upon performance not Ivy League schools or wealth or social class. I am a keen follower of WRP and love the show because it's the best place to follow important issues and trends. I don't think it's Steve's ego so much as he perhaps needs some more self-awareness and self-insight to apply on set. Thanks for giving your opinion. God bless.

• Dislike
Reactions: Chas and Casey

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen. It's difficult for me to catch your afternoon (5PM, ET) episode but I can catch up in the evening when I go up to my room. I heard Maher earlier this AM but learned more from it the 2nd time around. I do respect Steve for being so fair and open minded and considering any good comments no matter which side they come from. I'm doing my best but Josh does talk rapidly.........

Last edited:

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve, Raheem, Josh Rogin and whoever shared Bill Maher's feed. Interesting episode. Thank you Stephen for just being you, the person I can hear clearly and understand. Thank you for giving me so much, take care of yourself, love you, God's speed.........

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat