War Room Pandemic - Episode 803 (3/16/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
Colorado saying GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen. Glad to be back to watch your 5PM episode. I was on and off the computer but also cooking so thought it was best to wait until I could give you my full attention. I noticed they still continue to blame Trump for the mess Biden's making at the border. The Dems do not seem to acknowledge the horrible treatment of children, women and men by the Cartels. They do not acknowledge the drug problem (drugs are extremely serious) and they never mention terrorists that sneak over our border. (I often wonder if they're also coming across the Northern border while we're paying attention to the Southern border. A HUGE MESS and the Dems have become proficient at wrapping sweet words around ugly problems to deceive the people . Thank you Eric for speaking the truth, it's ugly but we need to know.

Reactions: ourGodprevails

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
Actually I've always thought the supposed riot was planned ahead of time to stop the questioning of the certified vote. Now we just need Dr. Navarro to prove it like he did on the election with his Immaculate Deception. It truly is a massive scheme by the left to take down Trump's agenda and presidency. At the rate they are going it won't take long for the Democrats to break this country financially and of course, small business and the people will pay.

THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve, Raheem, Eric Greitens, and Dr. Peter Navarro. This episode went to fast, I wanted to hear more. Thank you Stephen for always shining your light on what we need to know, for being a special you, take care of yourself, love you, God bless always.........

CitizensLiberty

Feb 17, 2021
There is something wrong with the Pluto broadcast of warroom. The commercials interrupt the show right in the middle of interviews, and the show is truncated in time from that point on

Reactions: Adrian_NM_505

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat