War Room Pandemic - Episode 804 (3/17/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm

75 Million vs. 435 … The Deplorables Have Power to Save America​

the goverment before trump never built the wall cause they have always colluded with the bad guys. the perverts in goverment get discounts on children that will become sex slaves, major money maker for everyone, the cartels get to sell their drugs to our country , terrorist get to go through and now were in danger of extremist from iran who want to kill us. president trumps border policy worked and here comes biden the one who sold us out to china, is now being controlled by chinas ccp and america is more asleep then before, i dont see any protest..republicans are not republicans their sellouts, their piece of turds who have no honor or courage 202-224-3132 call to have them sponsor the wall to finish the border wall before its to late. honestly they have all the time in the world to finish america off if we americans who value the last of our freedoms dont protest and demand something being done.
ccp is a bio weapon "come on man" ??????
" yea " i got the vitamins, thanks warroom .
comprehensive bill mtg is very serious i love her

Last edited:

ourGodprevails

Feb 15, 2021
the goverment before trump never built the wall cause they have always colluded with the bad guys. the perverts in goverment get discounts on children that will become sex slaves, major money maker for everyone, the cartels get to sell their drugs to our country , terrorist get to go through and now were in danger of extremist from iran who want to kill us. president trumps border policy worked and here comes biden the one who sold us out to china, is now being controlled by chinas ccp and america is more asleep then before, i dont see any protest..republicans are not republicans their sellouts, their piece of turds who have no honor or courage 202-224-3132 call to have them sponsor the wall to finish the border wall before its to late. honestly they have all the time in the world to finish america off if we americans who value the last of our freedoms dont protest and demand something being done.
ccp is a bio weapon "come on man" ??????
" yea " i got the vitamins, thanks warroom .
comprehensive bill mtg is very serious i love her
Yes, thank you! I love marjorie too!
I believe that Majorie corrected the number to (202)-224-3121 later on in the episode. (last two numbers are “21”) and Please call our Republican Congressmen and ask them to Co-sponsor Marjorie’s Bill, HR1883. Thank you!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat