War Room Pandemic - Episode 806 (3/17/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Tim Fox

Jan 20, 2021
Texas
We the People owe China $1.1 trillion. Why should we pay back China $1.1 trillion given that they have already cost us nearly $6 trillion from the killer CCP Virus that they unleased on America and the world? China needs to forgive our debt and needs to reimburse us for expenses.

What does China owe to the families for killing their loved ones with their CCP Virus? About 538,000 Americans have died due to the CCP Virus. How much would a court award for that loss to the families?

China needs to be held accountable, and if they are not willing to pay, we should stop buying their products. We are now spending $435 billion a year on buying China products. China will only wake up when we stop buying their products!

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen. I made it back to give you my undivided attention for this episode. Welcome Steve Moore. Like what you are saying and yes, I still remember that Alaska blooper. We never have anything to show for the government's massive spending. The government just gives it away and we taxpayers for it! It cost every household over $14,000 to receive $1,400. Would any of us make a deal like that in our finances...NO! I'm very worried about it also! My Grandfather would sit me down & say I had to make 12% off of any investment after all expenses were covered (he was into real estate). You could make more but not less than that or you didn't invest. But I lost so much in 2008/2009 & further, I just watch my money closely.

Reactions: Adrian_NM_505

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
Welcome Dr. Navarro. The money the Dems passed will not help our economy grow and you and Stephen know it! I'm always getting those emails (I get way to much junk mail) that say the bank can take all your money. I delete them but is that true Steve and Raheem? America needs a balanced budget!
Cultural differences? That's sickening! The CCP wants to take America down and become a World power. The way they treat their people is horrendous! Steve we do know the Chinese people are good hard working people and it's their government that's evil and commits genocide.

THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve, Raheem, Steve Moore, and Dr. Peter Navarro. Good conversations. Thank you Stephen for being a beautiful soul (with a neat mind), take care of yourself, love you, may our Heavenly Father wrap his arms around you, keep you safe and bless you always.......

Davesopinion

Mar 2, 2021
I am beginning to lose respect for bannon . Why wont he talk about the pedophiles in washington ? Why? Why doesnt he talk about pelosis son or hunter on the child rape pictures on hunters laptop? It makes me think that you people wont touch that subject . Why. I have the pictures that were posted on parler before they got shut down. Now parler is a joke.and censored me. So i delete my account . If you want pics let me know.

Davesopinion

Mar 2, 2021
I am beginning to lose respect for bannon . Why wont he talk about the pedophiles in washington ? Why? Why doesnt he talk about pelosis son or hunter on the child rape pictures on hunters laptop? It makes me think that you people wont touch that subject . Why. I have the pictures that were posted on parler before they got shut down. Now parler is a joke.and censored me. So i delete my account . If you want pics let me know.

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
We the People owe China $1.1 trillion. Why should we pay back China $1.1 trillion given that they have already cost us nearly $6 trillion from the killer CCP Virus that they unleased on America and the world? China needs to forgive our debt and needs to reimburse us for expenses.

What does China owe to the families for killing their loved ones with their CCP Virus? About 538,000 Americans have died due to the CCP Virus. How much would a court award for that loss to the families?

China needs to be held accountable, and if they are not willing to pay, we should stop buying their products. We are now spending $435 billion a year on buying China products. China will only wake up when we stop buying their products!
everybody in our country is afraid of china why do you think no american out of the 75 million went out to protest the election fraud or the stealing of this election or the false capitol riot that was a set up by the dems who used antifa and black lives matter. nobody gives a s*** anymore. all this money the democrates are passing is to detroy the dollar why do you think only 9%of it goes to americans and how much of that really gets to the people. this country has no hope because we have noone in this country who has courage enough to do something. lets all just go hide in our houses or cardboard boxes under a bridge somewhere and refuse to do anything, lets just leave it up to the next guy ill sit this out. well its this kind of thinking that has us loosing our country. how the hell is it that 75 million people voted for trump yet not once has there been a protest in the capitol demanding something. "nothing" nada" just dead silence. fear has gripped this country and its paralized us . fear has taken our country hostage and it will be our undoing. why because fear is not of God.

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
its only to make money and promote books. all everyone does is talk and have guest only to interrupt them. its all bull just like its bull that no Americans are doing s*** to stop these people hijacking our government. lets all us talk about it, lets be dumb-asses and sit on our asses and not do s***. wheres all the patriots who love this country in each state wheres all the massive protest in the millions to show them we love our country and will do anything to fight back to save it. instead we watch a capitol police be murdered by the FBI or CIA to make it look like maga followers did it. honestly the only reason why people voted for trump was because hes a good entertainer and people love a good laugh. but actually do something that means going out of our comfort ways. just because we ignore something it doesn't mean its going to go away. thats Americas problem were all stuck in a dream world cause of all our lust to watch movies instead of getting our lazy asses up to go do something. dont f n cry when the rest of our city's are being burnt to the ground and our kids getting raped by left wing radicals, "because we didn't try hard enough to save the last of what remains here in america".
i get it we have to do all these other things to try and get people put into office, but in my opinion at the state were in as a country, theres no free election anymore, the machines that counted our votes for 2020 election are still there. the bad people will stay in office cause they do what they want. why? because theres no push back. instead of doing all this other stuff that takes time and time is not on our side. if all these immigrants come into our country and those tax hikes will surely bring america to its breaking point. its only a matter of time before they take your weapons to defend yourselves

Last edited:

fisherc45

Mar 2, 2021
LWe the People owe China $1.1 trillion. Why should we pay back China $1.1 trillion given that they have already cost us nearly $6 trillion from the killer CCP Virus that they unleased on America and the world? China needs to forgive our debt and needs to reimburse us for expenses.

China needs to be held accountable, and if they are not willing to pay, we should stop buying their products. We are now spending $435 billion a year on buying China products. China will only wake up when we stop buying their products.
Tough guy Sleepy Joe needs 2 say USA will make China pay 4 the harms they have done. MSM has daily Organisms n their body language talking with or discussing sleepy Joe Biden regime who r against America 1st. Wise up supporters of this nightmare adding higher cost of living & unsafe actions leading 2 disaster...

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat