War Room Pandemic - Episode 807 (3/18/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen, Better a little late than never:).
I do like to hear from Michael Yon, he always has good information. Heck, sometimes it's hard to get a signal at my house, but do appreciate your efforts & know you will succeed.
I think Biden just signs EO's without any rhyme or reason just because they undo President Trump (our legal president). I know that border security has been a concern to me for many years due to personal experiences. Outside of imprisonment, the Cartels treat people just like the CCP, pedophilia, rape, violence, intimidation, drugs, .. you name it, they are capable of it! You're right Raheem, the illegals also strip our hard working Americans of jobs and then they'll have to pay for it with taxes! Biden is doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for the citizens of America! He could care less.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
Good grief! Psaki walks around everything and always avoids direct answers or any facts! What am I saying? :rolleyes: She sounds just like main stream media! I can't believe the people that are being approved. Most of them have connections with China. Russia is just a deflection.
So Raheem actually looks into the problem and finds facts, .. how bout that! I'd love to see more of it in MSM but it's probably a pipe dream. Thank you Raheem, I read a lot of the articles in National Pulse. Steve, you're always ahead of MSM. Love the way your mind works.

THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve, Raheem, and Michael Yon. Thank you Stephen for just being you, take care of Stephen, love you, may our Heavenly Father always watch over you.....

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat