War Room Pandemic - Episode 808 (3/18/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

V

VAQ_Attack

Here's some thoughts on a Hot War.

THE Primary Mission of our Military is to defend the Country in time of War. You need WARRIOR PATRIOTS to do that, NOT WOKE Lab Rats for morally bankrupt social engineering experiments where the PATRIOTS are PURGED by Biden's Secretary of NO DEFENSE, Austin. Got that, BIDEN?

Congress Should Probe The Military’s Investment In Anti-White Extremism

Reactions: Truthseeker505

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
Back for your 2nd hour of AM War Room. Hanging in there Stephen. I love to see the Chinese in America out demonstrating with their flags and banners. They are so dedicated and do so want to take down the CCP. The Communist Chinese Party is nothing but pure evil. The CCP consider their people just bodies that they can control and do whatever they want with them. The (whistle blowers) were there when you were released from jail Steve. You just have to love them!
On target Steve, truly agree Kerry is a moron. Your definitely on the roll today!
Welcome Dr. Thayer. Artificial intelligence and genetic manipulation really disturbs me and it's dangerous. Steve you are asking Dr. Thayer the right questions. The answers are frightening but we need to know the truth. Thank you Dr. Thayer.
Steve you are right! From what I've heard and read, deplorables want the problems of 2020 taken care of BEFORE they vote! They want to see a way to stop a repeat of the 2020 election.

Last edited:
Reactions: VAQ_Attack

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve, Raheem, Dr. Bradley Thayer, Raj Doraisamy, and Tom Del Becarro. Again, thank you Stephen for all that you do, for bringing us the truth, please take care, love you, God bless always in all ways...

P.S. A little short on sleep so think I'll have to catch your afternoon episode tomorrow. It sounds like it will be a good one and I'm interested. Thank you and good night.

Last edited:

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
Here's some thoughts on a Hot War.

THE Primary Mission of our Military is to defend the Country in time of War. You need WARRIOR PATRIOTS to do that, NOT WOKE Lab Rats for morally bankrupt social engineering experiments where the PATRIOTS are PURGED by Biden's Secretary of NO DEFENSE, Austin. Got that, BIDEN?

Congress Should Probe The Military’s Investment In Anti-White Extremism
Adm. Michael Gilday has refused to pull anti-white books from the U.S. Navy reading list, reports Fox News, despite pressure from House Republicans. Several members of Congress, most of them veterans, sent Gilday a letter objecting to the inclusion of these extremist works on the military’s recommended list.

Gilday essentially told these elected officials who oversee his service to take a hike, saying that adding the racially divisive works was the result of military leadership’s attempts “to identify and remove racial barriers, improve inclusion efforts, create new opportunities for professional development and eliminate obstacles to enter the Navy.”

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat