War Room Pandemic - Episode 811 (3/19/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm

Get Back to the Post … Saving America From a Communist Revolution​

people all over are starting to realize the truth. if anyone sees this its time to work, lets be the team, the warroom team that takes down the enemy. if youve given it only 10 % then give it more. we all have to increase our drive. listen to what their saying on the show today thier on it today. if we all dont push harder and i mean it. no more slacking , no more being lazy or having excuses. you have to put it into your head , in your heart let there be conviction, let your voice be heard your personality be powerfull. we will go in the name of Jesus Christ. go to presinct project. check precincts in your area, like fogcitymidge
mandy vandenberghe public elected official. Warning< because we making it aware that theres alot of spaces open in the committee stuff you have to know that the enemy has little cockroaches watching this show reporting back to obama. they will hear this they will fear we will do this. so you can bet your ass they will now find people to go take these positions before we do. so now we have to go . stop being lazy, get our asses up. im not being an assho im just tired of seeing the bad guys working harder then us. cheer up Jesus is on our side

Reactions: lanesharon

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm

Get Back to the Post … Saving America From a Communist Revolution​

im just now watching this episode cause i wasnt able to catch it this morning live. i hate when i miss the episodes because then i miss all the important news. its breaks my heart and fills me with anger that mtg is being kicked out of the congress because shes the only american first an awesome loveing mom who was decieved into believing something in her past "q-onon" and posting it while a cililian and has apologized from her heart to the world, "which is a very admoral thing to do". and it is now being used by the radical left as an excuss to get her out of office because its all they have , it fits their narrative.of this qanon stuff. "havent you noticed anybody, the left and their fake news are pushing that conspiracy theory that they created more then likley on us who dont want to fall in line, to try and tie it to us , to the capital planned riot orchstrated by the democrates. this is all they have on her and if we the people who own this land , not china or crazy compromised politicians dont stand up and fight back for mtg its only a matter of time before were fully communist country and the purging begins. sad thing is nobodys going to do s*** because nodody has the cahoots to do anything. lets all just let the communist take over . do you even know what the hell ccp does to people or the cartels, or the iraians that are more then likely planning something in our country that will shock the worlds counquence. they swore they would get revenge and if you read sidney powells report on the 2020 election she says that iran had alot to do with stealing this election. all the time on our southern border , "well" maybe not anymore but they were catching people who were coming from iran and middle eastern countries and its more then likely too that obama is allowing terroist in our country through the southern and northern borders right now. didnt the irans already have cells in our country.

Tim Fox

Jan 20, 2021
Texas
Steve,

I liked your interview with MTG, she is a great fighter. She expressed concern about the Senate losing the Filibuster; however, you did not ask follow up questions as to what is being done to NOT lose the Filibuster. Please ask these key people about what is going on with the Filibuster and what are the Senate Republicans doing to prevent losing the Filibuster.

O

oldmanrsing

Steve,

I liked your interview with MTG, she is a great fighter. She expressed concern about the Senate losing the Filibuster; however, you did not ask follow up questions as to what is being done to NOT lose the Filibuster. Please ask these key people about what is going on with the Filibuster and what are the Senate Republicans doing to prevent losing the Filibuster.
she is a patriot and you have to respect her. she is very smart.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat