War Room Pandemic - Episode 814 (3/20/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

V

VAQ_Attack

The CCP Has 'Absolute Disdain for Human Life'​

Bannon Blasts Weak-Willed Biden Regime as China is on the March​

Per Stephen Bannon because of Feckless Biden, a war is coming in Taiwan or the South China Sea as the CCP sees WEAKNESS! Listen to his testimony in the second link above. We're heading toward a KINETIC CONFLICT with the CCP in either Taiwan or the South China Sea, and it IS COMING! Per Steven Mosher, it's an ABSOLUTELY DANGEROUS SITUATION. If we manifest WEAKNESS, they will ROLL RIGHT OVER US!

Whistleblower Tells Horrors of Executions by the Chinese Communist Party​

Chinese Whistleblower Reveals Why Xi Fears Christians the Most​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Adrian_NM_505

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Finally made it upstairs to watch the 2nd hour of your Saturday episode. I love the Chinese people and hope they do take down the CCP! Thank you Maureen for pointing out the definite differences between AOC and MTG. They're a world apart in mindset and MTG has AOC beat by a long shot! Thank you Marjorie, everybody donate to this lady no matter what the amount. No amount is to small and no amount is to big. DONATE!
Right again Cpt. Bannon, the CCP is evil to the core. We are at a stage where it truly is good vs evil. May God watch over America.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
Every time I go to winningenergy.com - it comes up saying this site is for sale. No drinks.
Loved listening to Rudy and thank you for coming forward Jackie Jin. Oliver North is on OAN saying China Military poised to outgrow the West. I will pray for the Chinese people and the citizens of America.

THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve, Cpt. Maureen Bannon, Marjorie Taylor Green, Michael Yon, Frank Gaffney, Steven Mosher, Rudy Giuliani, Jackie Jin, not quite sure but think it was Joseph. Had trouble catching the name.
Thank you Stephen for all that you do, a special you, take care, love you, may God continue to shine his light through you........... God bless.......

Last edited:

betsycrowley

Feb 3, 2021

The Persecution by the Chinese Communist Party​

I wrote down all the info for this show=passing it out to clients-anyone interested which are quite a few folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess the more I think of this my playing around here i did for charity playing the Baptist church in Mojave The Missionairies from Bejing came to tell of the things u speak of about 10 years ago i heard all this about the Chinese secret religion!!!!Prayers for these brave souls! God Bless you all for your courage in letting us know!!

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm

The CCP Has 'Absolute Disdain for Human Life'​

Bannon Blasts Weak-Willed Biden Regime as China is on the March​

Per Stephen Bannon because of Feckless Biden, a war is coming in Taiwan or the South China Sea as the CCP sees WEAKNESS! Listen to his testimony in the second link above. We're heading toward a KINETIC CONFLICT with the CCP in either Taiwan or the South China Sea, and it IS COMING! Per Steven Mosher, it's an ABSOLUTELY DANGEROUS SITUATION. If we manifest WEAKNESS, they will ROLL RIGHT OVER US!

Whistleblower Tells Horrors of Executions by the Chinese Communist Party​

Chinese Whistleblower Reveals Why Xi Fears Christians the Most​

Crimes against humanity and ccp gets to do whatever they want. Why wouldn't we do something serious to stop them before it gets past the point we are helpless.

O

oldmanrsing

Because Clinton, Bush. Obama, Biden had no backbone, plus numerous to mention politicians, Trump was the only President that has the backbone to tell the truth. we need to build our military back up so that they will at least take a look before they decide to ignore our criticism of there treating of people. They have no sense of decency and will start a war on anyone that disagrees with them.

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
Every time I go to winningenergy.com - it comes up saying this site is for sale. No drinks.
Loved listening to Rudy and thank you for coming forward Jackie Jin. Oliver North is on OAN saying China Military poised to outgrow the West. I will pray for the Chinese people and the citizens of America.

THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve, Cpt. Maureen Bannon, Marjorie Taylor Green, Michael Yon, Frank Gaffney, Steven Mosher, Rudy Giuliani, Jackie Jin, not quite sure but think it was Joseph. Had trouble catching the name.
Thank you Stephen for all that you do, a special you, take care, love you, may God continue to shine his light through you........... God bless.......
and raheem.

Reactions: VAQ_Attack

betsycrowley

Feb 3, 2021
Crimes against humanity and ccp gets to do whatever they want. Why wouldn't we do something serious to stop them before it gets past the point we are helpless.
Thank you for having such a great show today..I was sooo veru much against sports all my life. As a church organist of many churches-I had a close friend who was extrememky tall and very smart and a church organist at the Cathedral probably the smartest one in my class Anthony Nagle was hounded relentlessly and pursued us for sports which we hated.. BUT now since i see how nice it is for girls to participate I agree with Capt Bannon and Christie Noem and everyone that they should have a right to compete against what is right-
In Organ it doesnt matter boys or girls=sometimes the girls like me win as I can play and sing-alot of folks dont have that vocal ability I was trained for and so no singing -= no playing,, FOr me age 12 began my organ playing at The Cathedral in Altoona PA...we didnt have any chinese there. Once around 69 my lil sis said Parks Poultry farm had some Chinese there-workin..dont know anything about Chinese...only Wallaces buying 2 MIng Dnasty statues i have the pics!!! BRAVO shows gonna rewrite that papter WAR ROOM Pandemic-needs the Direct Channel--liked ANDREW on there too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!had to wish Butch Smith his happy 83 BDAY! aint me singing we pick singers who wait in line to sing my songs-this girl is African right from Kenya -Jamie liked her accent so onn she went-one of the singers on ANGELS FLIGHT is a bigtime TV producer driving a Mercedes all wait to sing for me_!_!U bee surprised!! this is when Jamie was touring with Manhatten Transfer=first ADAT recordng jamie guitar produced by random person-then i got my own set up of Macintosh and performer

Attachments

• Autumn Moon - Copy.mp3
    6.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Wow
Reactions: Casey

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat