War Room Pandemic - Episode 816 (3/22/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

V

VAQ_Attack

Gospel According to St Mark
Chapter 8

[31] And he began to teach them, that the Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected by the ancients and by the high priests, and the scribes, and be killed: and after three days rise again. [32] And he spoke the word openly. And Peter taking him, began to rebuke him. [33] Who turning about and seeing his disciples, threatened Peter, saying: Go behind me, Satan, because thou savorest not the things that are of God, but that are of men. [34] And calling the multitude together with his disciples, he said to them: If any man will follow me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. [35] For whosoever will save his life, shall lose it: and whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel, shall save it.

[36] For what shall it profit a man, if he gain the whole world, and suffer the loss of his soul? [37] Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? [38] For he that shall be ashamed of me, and of my words, in this adulterous and sinful generation: the Son of man also will be ashamed of him, when he shall come in the glory of his Father with the holy angels. [39] And he said to them: Amen I say to you, that there are some of them that stand here, who shall not taste death, till they see the kingdom of God coming in power.

What I found very disturbing on War Room today was Gov. Noem's unconscionable defense of her not following through with her original plan to stop biological men from competing in her State against biological women on all levels by saying it would make the women incapable of participating in Collegiate Sports due to a Morally Bankrupt NCAA Blackmailing them that if they did so, there wouldn't be any sanctioned Collegiate Sports in her State!

Memo to Noem: We don't have to Go to Hell with the NCAA! We have to STAND UP to them, our Governors as ONE, in particular. You only give tyrants power they DON'T DESERVE when you give them obedience THEY DON'T DESERVE! We will not save our country if we don't RESIST the tyrants to their face wherever and whenever they rear the ugly heads on any level, Local, State, and Federal!

There's much more at stake here, Gov. Noem, than athletics. We're talking about our Country founded UNDER God being co-opted by the Godless! That's THE REASON we're in this mess!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Truthseeker505

Punslinger

Mar 10, 2021
The concerns over Noem Man's Land are well-taken, and I particularly appreciate Capt. Maureen Bannon's mention of North Carolina's HB2 (the Bathroom Bill), which ultimately cost Gov. Pat McCrory re-election in 2016 (and one wonders, the additional 6,000 votes in Durham Co., which quickly spiked from 4,000, but that's another story for another day). There were economic repercussions from his decision, but it didn't spell the end of the world for NC.

Noem's position is perplexing, but its timing, especially where the NCAA is concerned, is telling: We are in the midst of March Madness. For a glimpse into this athletic body, consider Taylor Branch's essay in The Atlantic 10 years ago, "The Shame of College Sports." And please, if you will, set aside the fact that the publication was The Atlantic, and that Branch is a longtime associate of Bill Clinton's, and focus on the inner-workings of the NCAA, and the enormous amounts of money it reaps from athletics. If memory serves, Branch, known for his works on the civil rights movement, stirred up a bigger firestorm with this essay than than even he could have imagined.

As for Gov. Noem's decision, I guess we'll have to see how it all plays out . . .

Reactions: Truthseeker505

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat