War Room Pandemic - Episode 817 (3/22/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

MajFauxPas

Jan 29, 2021
Portland, Oregon
Did Raheem get censored... twice? 2nd segment, about January 24 2020, and again about border crossings.
Or is it just a glitch

Tim Fox

Jan 20, 2021
Texas
I am a strong supporter of women/girls NOT having to complete with men/boys and I believe that Governor Christy Noem also supports this. The Governor appears to have been placed between a rock and a hard spot - you can't win, must lose, and can't get out of the game. I want to know more before judging the Governor, so I plan to sleep on this news and then chew on it for a while.

I want to hear more about the coalition that she is putting together and the opinions of the "Legal Experts" on this issue. Now is not the time to allow the WOKE, ULTRA LEFT MARXISTS to take down womens/girls sports and good women like the Governor who is trying to do the right thing in an impossible situation.

We are talking about sports and teams, and teams stick together when things get tough. Since the Governor has clearly shown that she is a stronger supporter of MAGA and President Trump, let's give her some time to work this out. Why does everything have to go so fast and people get judged so fast? The War Room has been a strong supporter of the Governor and Herschel Walker who has signed on to support her approach, so let's give it some time to see if it is going to work.

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
I am a strong supporter of women/girls NOT having to complete with men/boys and I believe that Governor Christy Noem also supports this. The Governor appears to have been placed between a rock and a hard spot - you can't win, must lose, and can't get out of the game. I want to know more before judging the Governor, so I plan to sleep on this news and then chew on it for a while.

I want to hear more about the coalition that she is putting together and the opinions of the "Legal Experts" on this issue. Now is not the time to allow the WOKE, ULTRA LEFT MARXISTS to take down womens/girls sports and good women like the Governor who is trying to do the right thing in an impossible situation.

We are talking about sports and teams, and teams stick together when things get tough. Since the Governor has clearly shown that she is a stronger supporter of MAGA and President Trump, let's give her some time to work this out. Why does everything have to go so fast and people get judged so fast? The War Room has been a strong supporter of the Governor and Herschel Walker who has signed on to support her approach, so let's give it some time to see if it is going to work.
She is hedging. She needs other states to file on in opposition. It all is how these standards are written. WHOSE law and language is making these changes.

Reactions: Adrian_NM_505

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat